Playing Dirty

Taehyung pov

I was currently stuck in our studio trying to avoid Hoseok. I couldn't face him right now without feeling some type of way.

It was so strange. After we got to the dorms he just got out the car like he wasn't trying to grope me and started talking with Jimin.He actually looked like the old Hoseok for a moment. He was laughing and joking around the same way around him, but when he looked at me he winked.

I can't explain it, but it gave me this tight feeling in my chest. How can he act so different around me?

A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts.

"You in here Tae?" I heard Jin ask from the other side.

"Uh yeah, come in." He made his way to the swivel chair next to me. "What's up."

"More like what's up with you? You've been in a bad mood these past couple of days. Is it because of what the manager wants you to do?"

Curse Jin for being so quick to figure things out. I slumped in my seat and pouted.

"Hyung, he's messing with me. Ever since our manager said that, he's been forcing himself on me. He even confessed. How am I supposed to act natural around him when I know he actually likes me?"

Jin leaned back in the chair after listening to my problems. Then he locked eyes with me, completely breaking character. Normally Jin was very timid, so I knew what he was going to say was important.

"Tae, are you really that repulsed by the idea of Hoseok liking you?"

His words sliced through me. Hoseok said the same thing. Am I repulsed? Do I feel sick when I think of us actually being together?

No I know it's not that...

" I just... I can't..." I sighed.

"Namjoon and I are dating." He blurted out.

My eyes turned into giant saucers. "What?"

"Namjoon and I kiss, we hold hands and we sleep together. Does that make you uncomfortable?" He questioned sharply.

"No, you guys could never make me feel uncomfortable." I defended.

"Then why can't you give Hoseok a chance if you're okay with my relationship?"

"I just don't feel the same way about him as he does for me." I mumbled. "Besides, I have too much to focus on to get in a relationship right now." I answered honestly.

Jin stared at me in disbelief, but before he could respond another knock on the door, made me jump a little in my seat. Hoseok entered the room.
"Hey, we were just talking about you." Jin said without trying to hide anything.

"Really? I feel honored" He replies,playfully. " I actually wanted to talk to Taehyung. You know in private."

Jin, taking the hint, got up from his seat. "No problem, I'll see you later okay." He said before he closed the door behind him.

I cursed under my breath, when I realized I was alone with Hoseok in a room.

"Sooo... You were talking about me?" he said. It took all my will not to face palm.

"Yeah, I guess." I answered as he walked closer to my chair.

"About what?" He said with a smirk on his face. He placed his hand on either side of my chair handles. Our eyes met and I immediately broke contact, turning my head to the floor.

Nevertheless, that didn't stop Hoseok from lifting my chin up. "Aww, don't be scared. I won't do anything you won't like."

I opened my mouth to reply, but his lips were on mine in a heart beat. He took advantage of my half opened mouth and slipped his tongue in. He bite my lip,causing me to let out an unwanted moan.

"Told you, you'd like it." He spoke against my lips. He straddled my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me closer.

I tried to free myself,but he had an iron grip on me. I felt his hands travel into my shirt and up my chest, making me groan.

Oh God what is he doing to me?
He grinds his bottom on my lap repeatedly until I couldn't stop the moans from escaping my mouth.

"Somebody's excited." He whispered into my ear, making my face heat up.

Out of embarrassment, I quickly stood up from my seat,making Hoseok fall backwards on to his butt.

A shocked expression covered his face. "I-I have to go." I walked out the room like the devil was chasing me, leaving Hoseok an astonished mess.

Once outside the room, I wiped my hand across my lips to get the feel of Hoseok off them. I placed my hands over my cheeks and shook my head in an attempt to forget what just happened.

"Woah, Tae your face is as red as a tomato." Jungkook half yelled. I tried to shush him, but he just kept going. "Why do you look so flustered?"

Knowing that he wouldn't stop asking questions,I dragged him away from the studio.

Once we were a good distance away did I finally let go.

" So are you gonna tell me?" he inquired.

I bit my lip nervously. Leave it to the youngest to not drop things.

"If I tell you, promise not to freak out." He nodded his head vigorously.

"It's because of Hoseok. He keeps making these advances on me."

"Really, so you guys are a thing? For real, for real? That's great because I was worried about how you would react when I told you Jimin and I are dating. It's a relieve you're into guys too." Jungkook rambled on.

"You're dating Jimin and when did I ever say I was into guys?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and looked at me confused. "Didn't you say Hoseok was the one who made your face turn red. That has to be because you like him?" I have no words to express how much I'm at a loss for words.

What Jungkook said made sense. Usually getting all flustered around someone means you like them, but I think I'm the exception. I mean Hoseok practically took advantage of me.

There is no way I like him.

"Kookie, I don't like Hoseok. He might like me, but I definitely don't like him at all." Jungkook looked like he was going to say something, but I cut him off. "Besides he'd be the last person I'd go for to be quite honest."

The sound of a door closing behind me makes me turn around. Did someone hear us? I turn back to Jungkook who looks hurt. "What?"

"That was Hoseok and I think he heard everything." Jungkook said with his voice laced with despair.

Great, now I just crushed his heart. I might not like him as a lover, but he's still my friend. At least I think he is.

How am I going to fix this?

A/N

Taehyung,how could you be so cruel? Just let Hoseok love you. Is that too much to ask. All he wanted was your love and you just won't give him a break. Don't give up hope, love is on the way.