Fans Response

Taehyung POV

"5,6,7,8!" Hoseok and I move to the beat of the music for a song we have to perform at M countdown. Hoseok is leaning against the glass mirror in the dance studio with his crutches as he claps his hands along to the beat as I try to do the movements. Sadly, I look like a zombie having a seizure.

I stop half way through and let out a frustrated sound. "I'm never going to get it right," I whine.

Hoseok stops the music and walks over to me. "Don't give up yet. This choreography is easier than Dope and the other ones and you got those, so I know you can get this."

Hoseok strokes my arm and offers a comforting smile, making my heart skip a beat. I look away out of embarrassment and bite my lip. "I know, but for some reason I can't get my legs to do what I want and my arms keep flailing around..."

Hoseok sighs and puts his crutches on the floor. "Hey, you need to use your crutches. You already stopped using them at the house. You should at least use them here."

Hoseok puts his hands on his hips. "You're not the boss of me and plus they hurt my armpits." Hoseok says while rubbing his armpit gently.

I roll my eyes, but let him continue. " Besides, I'm just going to help you fix some things." Hoseok lifts my arms up and crosses them in front of my chest for the first position. " You have to make this move sharp. When the song starts step back on your right foot and slice your arms downward."

I nod my head as Hoseok continues to demonstrate the rest of the choreography again. "I can't do that." I exclaim as Hoseok breaks inbetween moves.

Hoseok walks towards me as I sink down to the floor, exhausted. "Yes you can. You just have to believe in yourself."

I frown at him and say, "You act like my fairy godmother."

Hoseok scoffs and adds, " A sexy fairy that is." He wiggles his eyebrows playfully while I look at him with a blank expression.

After a few moments of silence, we both burst out laughing. "Come here." I say, reaching my hand out to Hoseok who takes my hand and straddles my hips.

"You really think your sexy don't you?" I question as Hoseok puts his hands on my chest.

"Of course, that's how you find me so irrestible." I nod my head in agreement while Hoseok connects his lips to mine. I bite his lip and make him moan as he pushes my back against the wood floor.

I part away from him long enough to say, "Careful, your freaky side is showing," which earns me a chuckle from him before he deepens the kiss.

Right when I'm about to flip him over, someone clears their throat. We break apart and glare at the two standing at the door.

"Um, sorry. We came back from outside and wanted to get some practice in before we perform next week." Jungkook explains while blushing because Hoseok is still on top of me.

"Babe..." I motion towards our position and Hoseok's eyes light up as he practically flings himself off of me, cursing as he remembers his leg isn't healed all the way.

I stand up slowly and stretch my legs as Hoseok massages his ankle. I shake my head and turn towards Jimin and Jungkook.

"Great, we were practicing too... before we got side tracked." I say while scratching my head.

Jimin nods his head and heads to the center of the floor still holding Jungkook's hand. I notice how Jungkook seems to smile at the mere touch of Jimin and it makes me smile.

They're really cute together now that I think about it.

"I don't think you'll be able to dance while holding hands, lovebirds." I tease.