Three Days Later

Yoongi pov

It's been three days since Jungkook was released from the hospital and also three days since I've seen Hyosun and it irritates me. Why hasn't he come to check up on us yet? I really need to see him and tell him that I want a relationship.

The only thing that's been able to distract me from thinking about how much I want to see Hyosun is working on my song with everyone else. Even Jungkook has pitched in to help since he got better and it's become something I look forward to doing when I wake up with everyone.

Sometimes, I have to remind Kookie that I'm in charge because he likes to boss people around, but one word from Jimin and he's fine again. It's actually cute to watch them interact with each other now that I know that I have no feelings for Jimin.

And actually the most shocking thing happened yesterday. Jungkook actually apologized for his actions. I was taken back for sure, but I couldn't let him see that so I just shrugged it off. But, it felt pretty good to hear him admit that he was in the wrong.

Currently, Namjoon is rapping his part of the song to the beat he created to see if it fits . The lyrics roll off his tongue effortlessly and I admire how he can capture the essence of the lyrics with the tone of his voice and his facial expressions.

I'm almost too captivated to hear the doorbell ring. My mood instantly brightens as I run to the door completely ignoring the knowing looks from the members. I fling the door open and am more than happy to see Hyosun...that is until I really look at him.

His eyes have red rims around them and his nose is red. Not to mention the defeated shoulder slump he has. " Hyosun, what's wrong?"

He takes a few steps towards me until his face is in my chest and his arms wrap around me. "I don't know what to do."

My face twist in confusion. "About what?" At the same time I ask this everyone walks out of the studio, but they stop when they see my predicament. I grab Hyosun's hand and pull him towards my room and close the door.

"Now, tell me what's wrong." Hyosun looks at me with quivering lips and wipes a tear that slides down his cheek.

"I got called into my bosses office a few days ago." He begins. "Apparently, there was this video of-" He hiccups.

I guide him to my bed and we both sit on the side. "Take your time."

"I'm so sorry. I- I don't know how it got out, but there was a video of us in the office area at the party venue..." He trails off, but I already know where this is going. "Someone video taped us and put us on the internet. I'm s-s-so sorry." Hyosun balls into his hands.

I don't know what to say. It's like my mouth is completely frozen shut. Then, Hyosun continues, "The good news is the company was able to remove it, but enough people have already seen it."

Hyosun looks at me with guilty eyes and takes a breath before adding something that shoots me like daggers, "It's all my fault. I wasn't being honest when I said I didn't remember anything from that day." He pauses and bites down on his lips. " I wasn't really drunk. I was faking the whole time and if I didn't do that, none of this would have happened."

As if a tsunami hits him, his eyes pour out more tears while I just sit there staring at him. I literally don't know how to react to this. It's too much information all at once and it feels like someone just dunked my head under water.

After what feels like hours, Hyosun's weeping turns into sniffles before he says, "What am I supposed to do? My boss said if this doesn't die down, I could get fired and I don't want to drag you down with me."

His eyes meet mine, pleading with me for answers and for my help. A sharp pain goes through my heart from the way Hyosun is suffering. I don't like seeing him like this. It reminds me of all the times he was shivering in fear from the thunder storms.

Hyosun averts his eyes, probably thinking that I'm mad at him and continues to explain himself. "I know this is the last thing you wanted especially since we're not even in a relationship. I understand if you never want to see me again." He mumbles, but I pull him into my arms to silence him.

"Who said we're not in a relationship?" I whisper, not fully knowing what's come over me, but one thing is for sure. I don't want Hyosun to leave my side. Not when I just realized my feelings for him.

"You're not mad?" Hyosun questions.

"I feel a little wronged considering that you basically did the one thing I didn't want to do with a drunk you. But, I'm glad you told me the truth now." I answer while pulling him away from me. He looks at me confused.

"But, what about everyone else. You're fans? What about them?"

I sigh, "Just think of it as breaking the ice."

"Breaking the ice to what?"

"Weren't you listening earlier?" When he gives me a blank stare, I sigh again. " An icebreaker to let people know I'm in a relationship."

Hyosun's eyes widen at my words before he breaks down again. " Why would you want to ruin you're career being with me?"

"Are you serious? You're the reason why I think I can continue writing songs and be apart of BTS. You helped me find myself and I'm really thankful for that."

Hyosun starts crying again at my words and hugs me tight. I roll my eyes at how emotional he is, but I smile downwards at him anyways. "Let's go ask Namjoon for help. He'll know what to do."

When Hyosun and I open the door I'm stunned to see all my members faces glued to the invisible space between us. "Where you all listening this whole time?"

Hoseok straightens up and waves his hands in front of him. "No, why would you think that?"

"Maybe because I caught you guys red handed." I drip with sarcasm.

"I guess that's a valid reason." Hoseok replies.

Jin pushes everyone out of the way and hugs Hyosun full force. "Aw, poor thing. You must have been hurting a lot. Let me fix you something to eat and we can discuss all of this around the table."

There goes Jin with his solution to everything; food. I'm worried about his future. I hope after we get old he doesn't start gaining a lot of weight.

We all follow the two towards the kitchen since Jin already started dragging him away. This is going to be an interesting conversation.

A/N Did you guys forget about this? Bet you thought everything was settling down huh? Welp, prepare for the last bit of drama before the grand finale. HeHeHe. I'm excited guys. Are you excited...no...well, you should be. I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Until, next time my lovely Burritos.