Rise and Shine (Jikook)

Jimin pov

A/N In case you don't know. Showers in Korea don't have barriers around them so the water sort of floods the bathroom. Also, that's why there is nothing they have to step over. Just so you're not confused.

"How do you think their getting along?" I asked Jungkook as I played with his hair, twirling it around my finger.

He shrugged his shoulders. " I don't know? I think they'll survive. But I think Yoongi might be toying with them." He laughed, pulling me closer in the bed.

I bite the inside of my lip thinking back to last night. I asked if I could switch rooms with Yoongi so I could sleep with Jungkook. So he moved in with Hoseok and Taehyung.

I could see the dread written over both their faces when Yoongi started moving his stuff in the room. It's not like they don't like him. It's just ever since our manager said Yoongi was supposed to make them jealous. He's been exploiting it, even though it's only been one night. I could hear them arguing all night.

I hope he doesn't cause too much trouble. The feel of Jungkook's hand on my chest brings my attention back to him.  He looks back up at me with a concerned smile on his face. " Are you that worried about them?"

I smile warmly at Kookie and shake my head. " No, I'm not.  Sorry to worry you. I just don't want there to be any problems between us." Jungkook nods his head in agreement as he snuggles closer to me.

I giggle at the sight. I remember when Jungkook used to try his best to ignore me and pretend that I had no effect on him. Now he can't let go of me...literally. I kiss his forehead and look over his shoulder at the clock.

It's 6:15 in the morning and we have to leave at 7. I hate to break our warm embrace but we'll have to start getting ready.

" Jungkook, I think we have to get up." He lets out a whine and pouts at me. I try not to look up at his eyes cause I know if I look, he'll be giving me puppy dog eyes. " If you get out of bed I'll let you shower with me." I whisper into his ear. He instantly perks up and throws the sheet from his body, but turns bright red when he looks down at himself.

He's butt naked from last night and has hickeys covering his chest. He tries to pull the blanket back up, but I pull the covers onto my side of the bed, making him try to reach over and get them but he just lands on my naked body. His legs are inbetween mine and his nose brushes mine. His chest is on top of my chest and his squirming brushes our lower halves together.

He still hasn't realized the position were in as he fights for the blanket. Noticing this I decide to tease him a bit. I drop the blanket and put my hand on the small of his back.

He instantly stops moving and blushes at the feel of my hands on his back. I trace small circles on his back then move down towards his hips. He turns his head away from mine, red in the face.

" You're reactions are really cute. What happened to the Kookie that used to be more  in control, Huh?" I tease him.

He looks back at me and gazes into my eyes before pouting. "It's hard to act cold anymore when your so persistant." I smile and kiss his cheek.

" Let's go shower. I love you too." I say before flipping him over on his back, winking when he looks back up at me in surprise. I chuckle before getting up and swishing my hips as I walk to the bathroom. I can feel his eyes drinking in my whole body and smirk. He's so easy to read.

I leave the door open for him to follow. I turn the water in the shower on and let the water steam up the room.

The door clicks behind me and I see Jungkook with a devious grin on his face. He locks the door and walks over to me with a lustful gaze. He licks his lip before gesturing for me to come towards him.