Part 1:The Beginning

Taehyung pov

"I don't think I can do this." I plop on my bed, full of anxiety.

"Yes, you can. Just breath." Hoseok reassures while standing in front of me.

"No, just go without me." I answer shaking my head.

"Tae, you are going to see them anyways,so come on." Hoseok takes my hand, pulling me up.

"W-wait." I stutter as I'm pulled out of the room.

Please no...

***
2 days earlier

"Are you all almost ready because the van will be here any minute." Hyosun ask as we continue to eat breakfast at the table.

"Almost, I just want to finish the food Jin cooked." I answer. I take another bite of the rice Jin made and mix it with some of the side dishes. Thank God, for Jin because without him we would starve.

Hyosun stands by the table tapping his foot, impatiently.
"I don't want you all to be late." Hyosun mumbles while looking at his watch.

"Can you stop being all antsy around me? It messes up my flow." Yoongi states with a mouth full of food.

Hyosun stops what he's doing and bites his lip. "Sorry, um...just don't take too long."

Woah, that was a complete switch. I stare between Yoongi who seems to be acting like his usual self and Hyosun who keeps stealing glances at Yoongi.

When did this happen?

***
The sun is covered by clouds, but the heat is still intense. The sound of all the songs playing through the speakers is amplified throughout the outdoor arena, making me plug my ears.

I turn back to Hoseok as he sits in our make shift waiting room, a large tent set up for us. He waste no time making his through the lay out of finger food on the table. I swear he hasn't come up for air yet.

"Hey, Hopie. Can I have a bite?" I ask in a seductive voice, making Hoseok stop mid chew.

He swallows what he has in his mouth before holding up a fork with a strawberry at the end of it.

"Here you go." Hoseok guides it to my mouth as I open my mouth slowly.

"Thanks." I eat the strawberry whole and when I'm finished I slowly lick my lips. "Yum."

However, I notice a small trace of food on the side of Hoseok's upper lip and wipe it from his lip. "You had something there."

Hoseok blushes and looks at his lap. "Thanks."

I smirk. "No problem."

Hoseok's eyes seem to focus in on something behind me so I turn around.

Hyosun seems to be in deep thought. He's twittling his fingers as he stares at his notepad. I smirk and walk over to him.

"Whatcha got there?" I question as I snatch it from the table and hold it up in the air. Hyosun immediately tries to take it from my hands, but he's too short.

I stare at the paper with a raised eyebrow.

Is this a Pros and cons sheet of Yoongi?

Cons-he has a terrible attitude, he doesn't respect me, messes with my head, he's stubborn, he's intimidating

Pros-he's saved me from that mean lady, he didn't judge me when I told him my secret...

I look down at him. "What secret would that be?" I tease.

"Stop it, this is my journal. Give it back!" Hyosun yells loudly, catching the rest of the members attention. Even Yoongi who finally fell asleep on the couch is waking up.

He glares at booth of us with blood shot eyes. "What's going on here while I'm trying to sleep like you guys said?"

Yoongi walks over to us and reaches out to take the journal, but Hyosun in a panic stomps on my foot, making me hunch over. He quickly snatches the journal and hugs it to his chest.

"Okay, that's enough you guys. Let's get ready to head out." Namjoon instructs. I nod my head and walk back towards Hoseok who gives me a 'shame on you look'. I sling my arm over his shoulder before moving towards the opening of the tent.

"Last one out has to clean the dishes when we get back to the dorms." Jimin yells as he pushes past everyone.

I grab Hoseok's hand and practically drag him out through the opening. I hear Yoongi curse as he's probably the last one out.

Sucker.

We make our way to the outdoor stage walking down the dirt path. We bow as we pass by other groups on the way. Especially the ones who have been in the game longer.

We can hear the loud cheering from here as MAMAMOO performs. Well, I guess a lot of moomoo's are in the crowd today.

I feel a raindrop land on my cheek and look up. Are we even going to perform today? The clouds look really dark.

I turn behind me to see Yoongi sluggishly walking behind me with his hands in his pocket. Then I notice Hyosun sneaking glances at him while he slowly trails behind Yoongi and every so often he mumbles a word to himself.

I let a small smile play on my lips. They could make a cute couple, but I wish Yoongi wasn't so closed off. Then he could see there were more fish in the sea other than Jimin. Thought I didn't know when it's quite obvious how he looks at him? Think again. I think everyone in the house can tell...

I look up to the sky when a loud crack of thunder and lightning burst through the clouds. Yeah, maybe we won't perform today.

I turn around to see Yoongi and Hyosun running back towards the tent. What are they doing?

A/N Okay, this chapter wasn't that eventful at all, but aren't you curious as to what will happen to Yoongi and Hyosun. Also, what's going on with Taehyung at the beginning. Give me your best guesses to see what you think might happen next. Like, comment, share.