The Dinner Party:Vhope

Hoseok pov

I've spent the entire night trying to calm Taehyung's nerves and it seems to have done nothing. We are still in the same spot as last night with him sitting on my bed in full on panic mode. I've never seen him get so worked up, not even when he found out about ARMY's reaction to him injuring me.

I frown as I try to think of a way to calm his nerves, but my mind is running on empty. All I can do is sit next to him and try to be supportive.

"Tae, everything will be fine. They miss you too much to disown you.If anything they'll be running into your arms like there's no tomorrow."

Taehyung rubs his blood shot eyes from staying open for so long. While I blink my eyes a few times from them burning. Staying up all night to calm your panicking boyfriend is not something I would recommend. I literally feel like death.

"But, we've had so many fall outs over the last couple of weeks and it doesn't look good from a distance." Taehyung insist.

I sigh deeply because he's been saying the same things over and over again.

They're going to hate me.

Have you seen everything that's happened? How can they be proud of that?

I know they'll be angry. They just couldn't wait to get down here to shame me.

I roll my eyes as I recall his words. How can he have such a warped image of his parents? I know they can't be that mad and I'm starting to feel terrible for the way Tae has distanced himself from them.

I know I wouldn't be able to do it if I was him. I love my family too much for that to happen. "Tae, if you sit here stressing over nothing your hair will fall out. How about we take a nap? If I stay up for one more minute I'm not going to last the party."

I put my hand on Tae's shoulders, comforting him but he shrugs it off. "I can't fall asleep like this." Tae answers sharply.

"If you won't fall asleep can you atleast lay down with me?" I see Tae about to refuse again, but I force a pitiful look onto my face and make my eyes water which isn't hard considering my lack of sleep.

Tae sighs over dramatically, but nods his head. I do a small victory dance in my head before pulling him into bed with me. Once were underneath the covers, I pull his arms around me and snuggle closer.

I can feel his heart rate and it's beating extremely fast. I try to ignore it, but I can't help but worry. I never realized how much influence they had over Tae until now. I shut my eyes tightly and try to go to sleep while gently tracing circles on Tae's hand.

"I love you." I whisper to show him I'm still here.

"Love you too." Tae answers while pulling me closer. I feel him physically relax a little and his heart rate slow down. I don't want to move and ruin it, but I can tell he's shut his eyes. I take the opportunity to do the same and drift off to sleep.

***

Taehyung pov

I listen to all the laughter of my members joking around and teasing each other while we ride to the venue. I try to force a smile, but it isn't happening. The worst part is I want to be excited with them. I want to feel joy when it comes to my parents, but I just can't bring myself to feel that emotion.

"Hey, Tae what's wrong with you? You're all zombie over there." Namjoon asks with a raised eyebrow.

I look at him, then to the other members that all seem focused on me. I sigh and slouch in my seat.