Dinner Party: Jikook

Jungkook pov

"No, seriously. The girl actually chased me down an ally when I was just trying to get some fresh air." Jimin laughed. "That was the first time that happened and also when I realized that I was famous."

I laugh along with Jimin and everyone else. Then I reach out to grab my cup, but stop from the tightness in my hand. I flex my fingers before grabbing the cup. That was strange, but I ignore it.

Instead, I tune back into the conversation. Jimin is still sharing crazy fan stories while I drift off into lalaland and so happen to notice Yoongi slip back into the room. He looks around for someone and smiles when he sees his parents table.

My eyes follow him as he walks towards his them. I let out a sigh when I realize that I've been holding my breath. I need to stop doing that. Everything is fine and I need to stop feeling so paranoid.

I decide to distract myself from that anxious feeling I have and let my eyes wander around the room. That's when I notice that Hoseok and Taehyung aren't at their table anymore. Along with Hyosun and that guy he brought with him.

Where is everyone disappearing too?

"Kookie?" My eyes snap towards Jimin who eyes me with a confused face. "I called you like 5 times."

I blink my eyes a few times before replying. "Oh, sorry. I just got lost in thought."

"You might not look like a kid, but you sure do day dream like one. Don't you kiddo." My dad laughs while smacking me on the back. I lean forward and try to play it off as just a day dream like he said, but I catch Jimins attention.

His piercing gaze tells me he's not buying it which makes me turn away and focus on Yoongi. Where was he coming from? Is that where the others are?

"Um, I have to ask Yoongi a quick question." I say while getting up from my seat. On the way to Yoongi I pass by Namjoon's table where his dad seems to be attempting to rap.
"Yo...yooo! To the greatest son. You have so much to be done. Everyday, you surprise us with how great you've become!" He raps while doing the rappers signature arm swings. I smile at how cute it is to watch a man well over 50 trying to rap while Namjoon tries to act cool. But, that's a fleeting moment as I march directly to Yoongi.

"Hey, where were you all this time?" I ask Yoongi who looks up from his table. He eyes me with a blank face.

"I went to the bathroom." He answers smoothly. "Why do you ask?"

"That's weird because last time I checked the bathroom was in the other direction." I say knowing I caught Yoongi in a trap.

His eyes narrow in on me before he politely smiles at his parents. "Will you excuse me?" He says before casually ushering me to follow him. We end up going out the fire escape door and walk into the hot sun.

"Why are you being so nosy?" Yoongi asks with raised eyebrows.

"No reason. Except the fact that everyone is gone. Where's Hoseok and Taehyung and what happened to Hyosun and his date?"

"That's not Hyosun's date that's his cousin and Tae and Hoseok are probably making out somewhere?" He pauses. " Wait, did you say Chulmoo isn't in the ballroom."

I nod my head yes and Yoongi's eyes flash with panic.

"Um, I have to check on something." He turns to leave, but I snatch his hand.

"What aren't you telling me Yoongi?" I glare.

Yoongi, however glares twice as hard. "It has nothing to do with your precious Jimin so leave me the hell alone." He says before shoving me away and making me land against the railing. I hiss in pain as he walks back inside.

Bringing my cut hand up to my face, I can see the bandage starting to peel away. I take a look at the reopened cut and sigh. Great, now I have to tend to my stupid bleeding hand. Thanks Yoongi.

My head snaps upwards to the door when Jimin opens it. "Kookie, what are you doing out here?"

Jimin eyes me carefully as I try to slowly move my hand behind me back. This is a failed attempt as Jimin sees the red on my hand.

"Kookie, you need to be more careful. That cut can get infected if you don't take care of it. Here, it's a good thing I brought spare bandages." Jimin warns as he pulls some bandages out of his pocket and takes off my old one.

"Jimin, do you think I'm horrible for not being able to fully trust you?" I blurt out without thinking. Jimins gaze moves from the bandage to my flushed face. "Wait, I didn't mean to say that. I know I can trust you. It's just-"

"No, you're not horrible. You're doing what any sensible person would do if they thought there boyfriend was cheating." Jimin whispers sadly.

"No, I don't think you're cheating. I just can't believe that Yoongi will really move on and I don't know if you can resist that temptation." I answer with my throat starting to become dry.

"Kookie, I can tell you over and over again about how much I love you and won't leave you, but it all falls on you to believe it." Jimin finishes placing the new bandage on my hand and closes his eyes.

"I really want our relationship to last, but I don't want one where I can't be nice to my friends at the same time. I can't just turn a cold shoulder to Yoongi if that's what you want. He's my friend. All the members of BTS are and you have to remember that. But, you'll always be first okay?" Jimin lets a small smile grace his lips before he leaves me outside alone.

Dang it Kookie. Why can't you just shut your big mouth? Stop trying to control everything. Just let things happen.

I breathe out as I lean on the railing, but someone underneath me catches my attention. What was his name?

...Chulmoo

He's looking at something on his phone, but I can't get a good look. Oh well, just let things be Kookie. Don't try to take control. Don't be nosy. Yeah, that's good. I can feel myself relaxing already.

I open the door and walk back in the ballroom.

Just shake off that anxious feeling.

A/N ... Told you I would update. But, also can you all vote for Jhope as best dancer?
http://www.kvilleentertainment.net/community/polls/2016_boy_dancers.html

That's the website. Let your love for Jhope sail right into the votes for him. Keep reading and let me know. What you think in the comments. Deuces.