Peaceful Love

Jin pov

I lay next to Namjoon on his bed and watch as his chest rises and falls. The way his lips are slightly parted and how his eyebrows manage to frown in his sleep. It's gotten worse these last few weeks with everything that's happened.

Namjoon questioning his position and his fulfillment of his task as a leader and it worries me. I for one think he's an amazing leader. But then you have incidents like this that keep rising and it makes a person wonder. Why our team? Why are we the only ones spinning in this never ending tunnel of chaos?

I tune into the quiet mumbling Namjoon utters in his sleep and the way his face twitches with every new thought that passes through his mind. I gently lace our fingers together and put my head on his chest, but am careful not to disturb him.

There has to be a way to make his worries go away. I look up at his face one more time and am surprised to see a smile gracing his lips. I position myself on my elbow and watch as the smile on his lips last for a few minutes before he shifts back to his blank face.

Then he begins to stir in his sleep and wakes up groggily. However, when he sees me he pulls me into his arms and rest his chin on the top of my head.

"Hey, my head is not a pillow." I whine, causing him to playfully mess up my hair to get a rise out of me. "Just great."

"Guess what? I had an amazing dream." Namjoon says and I instantly tune in.

"About what?" I blink and move my body so I'm leaning on his chest and my legs fall in between his.

"Well, it was actually about all of us performing Yoongi's song. I know it sounds cheesy, but it felt nice to see everyone smiling on stage together instead of together worried sick in a hospital room." Namjoon wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head.

I smile at his action and ask, "What was that for?"

"For just being you and being a part of BTS and for loving me." Namjoon answers, making my stomach do flips from his affectionate words. "I don't know what I would do without my princess."

"I'm glad you had a good dream." and that you didn't remember the one that made you frown before.

"You know, I feel like we had a real break through yesterday even though it was really small. I mean, Yoongi let us help, but even though it was because of a bet, it didn't feel that way. And Jimin actually asked for my permission before hopping into the emergency truck." I feel Namjoon's chest vibrate as he laughs a little at his words.

That's the thing about Namjoonie that I love. He doesn't want much. He cherishes the small things as a leader. When he asks the members to do things for him, they aren't huge. He just wants to know that he's heard.

"Those are huge accomplishments. I feel like we're starting to put the pieces back together one step at a time." I respond. "You know I'm actually not surprised we had all this happen to us. Want to know why?" Namjoon hums for me to continue. "Because you attract disasters."

Namjoon chuckles and adds, "But you love my disasters."

"Only when their in bed." I answer cheekily, making Namjoon groan.

"How is it that you can make me so turned on in the morning? I just woke up." Namjoon asks as he flips us over so my back is against the comforter.

"It's my princess powers." I tease while tapping his nose flirtatiously.

"Mind showing me some more of these so called Princess Powers of yours?"

"As you wish."

***

Jungkook pov

I listen intently to the entire conversation playing on Jimin's phone.

I thought being with you would feel better than this, but there's no spark. And when I kissed you right now I was imagining Hyosun.

I pause the recording and look up at Jimin with teary eyes filled with nothing but guilt. "I'm sorry I doubted you."

Jimin hushes me and wraps me in his arms. "It's okay Kookie. I forgive you." I weep into his arms for the billionth time since we got home from the hospital because of how sorry I am.

I'm sorry that I couldn't trust his words.

I'm sorry that I couldn't look past what I saw.

I'm sorry that I hurt him.

I'm sorry I put him through all of this.

"Jimin." I sniffle. "I want to make this up to you. Just name anything."

Jimin gives me a thoughtful look before wiping my tears. "You don't have to do anything."

"But, I won't be able to move on unless you tell me to do something for you." I plead.

Jimin frowns at my words, but then an idea pops into his head. I wait nervously for him to say my punishment out loud, but am shocked by the words. "First, I want you to stop crying. Second, I want you to tell me if your hand is bothering you and to take your medicine."

"Those aren't punishments."

"And, I want you to call me hyung from now on." He smiles down at me and kisses my cheek. I place my hand on the cheek he kissed and blush.

" Thank you."

"No, thank you. You being okay is what's going to make me happy. I won't forgive you unless you promise that you won't beat yourself up about this."

I nod my head. "Yes, I promise." Then, I say the words I was nervous to utter. Will his face curl in disgust? Will he let go of me and laugh in my face? "I love you."

"I love you too." I stare at his face, trying to read his emotions. His face is soft. He has no tense frown line or hard look in his eyes. His face is just soft and full of compassion.

This "I love you" is different from the rest. It feels more real. Like it somehow holds more truth in it than the rest. Like more of his heart is held in these three simple words and that's when it hits me. How lucky I am to have Jimin. He always looks past my flaws and is easy to forgive and forget.

All of a sudden, I am crying again.

"Kookie is something wrong?" Jimin asks. "Are you upset about something?" I shake my head.

"No, these are happy tears...Hyung."

A/N So much fluff, but I loved writing this chapter. It's so cute. Let me know what you guys thought of it in the comments and don't forget to vote and share if you would like. Quick question. Did anyone get the Princess Bride reference? I don't know why I put it, but it just seemed to fit. Anywho, until next time, Deuces my Burritos.