What Are You Feeling?

Yoongi Pov

I stare at Hyosun in the eyes for a moment. He can't be serious. How the heck does he think this will accomplish anything.

He wiggles his eyebrows and grabs my hands while we sit in the studio.

"Take a deep breath." He says while exhaling deeply and closing his eyebrows.

"Whatever." I follow along so we can get this over with and close my eyes and exhale.

"Good, now I want you to tell me what you're feeling."

I Crack on eye open to see if he's serious. Surprisingly, he's still in the same position.

I close my eyes and slump over in my seat.

"I feel...annoyed."

"Okay, continue?"

"Anger...stupid... Jealous."

"Stop, why do you feel jealous?"

I crease my forehead and bite my lip. " I don't know." I frain innocence.

"Come on, I won't judge you. I'm the least bias person you can tell." Hyosun massages my hands soothingly. For some reason his tiny hands make me feel at ease.

"Promise not to laugh, okay?"

"Promise."

I open my eyes to check if he's lying and am met with him still with his eyes closed and a concerned smile on his face. I watch as he shifts in his seat while he waits for me to continue. He puffs out his cheeks, before opening his mouth again.

"Are you going to say something?" He asks with a curious look on his face.

I sigh and close my eyes. "Yeah, I kind of like Jimin, but he's in a relationship with Jungkook. Then, Hoseok, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jin are all in relationships. I don't know. I just guessed that I would have someone by now."

I turn my face away from Hyosun even though both our eyes are closed.

"I see. So you feel like you deserve love too, but it hasn't happened yet." Hyosun adds, putting the peices together.

"I guess." I mumble. "The way you said it makes me sound pitiful."

"N-no, I don't find you pitiful. Wait, I mean it's sad to hear considering that your you, but I don't know." Hyosun frowns. Both our eyes are now open and we lock eye contact. My eyes are more intimidating, making Hyosun turn away from me completely and cover his face.

"Sorry, I just don't like the way your staring at me." Hyosun says shyly.

"What, is it making you uncomfortable?" I smirk.

Hyosun nods his head and slaps his reddening cheeks. "Sorry, let's move on. Um, so what topic have you been trying to write your songs on?"

"Well, true love. Admiring someone?" I answer truthfully.

"See, that's what's wrong. You can't write about that because you haven't found true love yet. Your experiencing one sided loves and jealously. Why don't you write about that?"

His words hit me in the face. Is it that simple? But, ARMY doesn't want depressing songs. They want songs that are uplifting.

"No, I can't write about that. It's too depressing." I answer.

Hyosun, however, shakes his head and grabs my hands again. "No, that's perfect. ARMY will relate and it'll make you seem more like them."

I stare at him and begin to open my mouth when a ground shaking sound of thunder booms outside the window. Hyosun's eyes dilate as he sucks in a startled breath.

In the blink of an eye he's stumbling towards the living room. Then another loud thunder hits, shaking the dorm. It must have been right outside. To me it has no effect, but Hyosun seems to getting more anxious.

"Hey, it's just a little thunder." I say while touching his shoulder.

"It's-not just a little thunder." Hyosun quickly dumps the contents of his bag out onto the floor and shifts through papers until he finds small round ear plugs.

"What's that for?" I question, not quite understanding what's going on.

Hyosun swiftly places both ear plugs into his ears and bites his nails while sitting on the floor. When the windows flash with lightening Hyosun curls into a ball on the floor and shields his eyes.

Woah, I've never seen anything like this. I kneel down beside him and tap his shoulder, making him flinch.

"Hey, Hyosun. It's alright. You're safe in here." I comfort while rubbing his back. I don't know if I'm helping, because he's still in a ball, but I continue anyways.

"Is it over?" Hyosun whispers with his voice cracking.

I pull him up so he can see my face and nod my head. His eyes are as round as saucers as one tear falls down his cheek.

"I-i'm sorry you had to see that." Hyosun apologizes for the millionth time today while

"Don't be. Are you going to tell me why you freaked out though?"

Hyosun bites his lips and wipes his tears, slowly while sniffling.

"I have a fear of thunder and lightning called Astraphobia."

I nod my head in understanding. That explains a lot.

Right when I start to relax another thunder bolt strikes, making Hyosun flinch in terror. For some reason,I find myself pulling him into my arms and resting his back against my chest.

I hold him there and wait for his breathing to even out.

"Thank you." He leans his head against my chest and closes his eyes. I listen to the soft sound of rain hitting the window as I pull him closer in.

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for not thinking I'm weird."

I glance down at his small form as he snuggles deeper into my arms, pulling on my sleeve.

"I would never think your weird. Everyone has something that's different about them. You just happen to have a fear of storms. That's all."

"Yeah, you would be the first to think I'm normal." Hyosun whispers before falling asleep in my arms.

I sigh as I lift him up bridal style in my arms and walk towards my bed. I gently place him under the covers and pull up a chair next to him.

Why do I feel like I need to protect him now?

A/N Aww, this chapter was so cute. So did you guess right? We're you expecting this? Let me know what you think in the comments below. Keep reading, vote, and share. Remember let your inner fangirl/boy shine.