Deception

Hyosun pov

I play with my shirt sleeve nervously as I ring the doorbell to Chulmoo's house. It wasn't a surprise to be greeted by my aunt as she smothers me in her arms. 

She keeps kissing my cheeks and squishing me in her arms as she cries with joy that her favorite nephew is here to visit. After what seems like hours, she releases me and ushers me inside.

"So what brings you here? Are you here to tell my rotten son to get a life and stop playing video games?" She says while putting her hands on her hips.  "I mean day in and day out, why couldn't he get a job?"

I wince at her harsh words because I know it's true. Chulmoo likes to point out others flaws to take the light off his own, but they're still there.  Speaking of the devil, Chulmoo arises from his man cave with a beer in his hands and he's not nearly as good looking or clean as he was at the dinner party.

 His eyes are blood shot from being in his dark room all day with his eyes glued to the TV. His grey t-shirt has brown spots on it from where food fell and his sweat pants are riding up above his ankles.

Panic fills his eyes when I step from behind my aunt, who like Chulmoo is a giant. "What are you doing here?" He spits with a scowl on his face. 

"Oh, I just came to apologize about the party." I respond, making him choke on his beer. 

"what about?" He inquires now on high alert.

I slowly walk closer to him and give him the most innocent look I can muster. "For disappearing for most of the night. I didn't mean to leave you all alone. I hope you can forgive me. I promise that next time I'll let you meet BTS personally." 

At my words his eyes light up at the promise of being able to meet everyone. I have to hold back my own bile that rises in my throat from just looking at how he can still feel like he has a right to be anywhere near them.

"Oh...I guess I can forgive you, but it really wasn't any fun since you weren't there." Chulmoo lies through his teeth. 

"and I have one more thing I have to discuss with you, but can we do it in private?" I asks with  fake tears forming in my eyes. I stare him in the eyes for a moment to really let him feel my distress before he sighs.

"Fine, follow me." We walk away from my aunt who has been listening intently the whole time and enter his room. He switches on the lights and I have to hold myself together from what I see. His room is filthy to say the least. He has empty pizza boxes on the floor and on his bed. On his dresser is turned over lotion bottles with caps off. 

His floor has cords twisting and turning across each other and I have to watch where I step as we reach the center of the room. In the left hand corner of his room is a huge pile of clothes that could probably reach my waist and not to mention the miscellaneous items that are thrown everywhere I step. 

It's hard to even tell that the floor is wood unless you really strain your eyes and I don't even want to get started on the grotesque smell filling my nostrils. This only makes me more nervous as my stomach feels like it's swaying on a ship.

If I mess this up I'm done for and the whole plan is ruined. I force myself to look at Chulmoo who is waiting for me to say something. "I guess you might have already seen the video?"

"And what if I have?" Chulmoo replied, coldly. "Oh, I get it you don't want me to see you as a slut huh?" 

I close my eyes to remind myself that that I have to contain myself for the sake of the plan to work. Otherwise, I would have strangled him with his own underwear. "Y-yeah, um...look. I don't know what came over me that day. I was drunk and-"

"And you couldn't help but rape Yoongi. I mean he wouldn't be with you otherwise." Chulmoo rolls his eyes and pushes a finger in my chest. "So, did it work?"

My face twist in confusion. "Did what work?" 

Chulmoo lets out a dark laugh. "Oh you know. Did raping Yoongi make you feel like more of a man? Did you feel a little bit more lucky?"

His words pierce me in the heart and now I have real tears welling in my eyes. "Chulmoo, why would you say that?"

"What, does the truth hurt? I mean what did you expect me to say? You already know I hate your guts. I mean the most you could do for completely ruining my night out is by letting me meet BT-"

I exhale as my phone rings. I answer it right away and am glad to hear Yoongi's voice on the other end. "We're ready." I nod my head like he's telling me something extremely important that only the head manger should know.

"Um, I'm at Chulmoo's right now. I don't know if I can make it." At my words, Chulmoo clears his throat and mouths 'invite me'. 

I almost laugh at how simple minded he is. "Yoongi, do you think I could bring my cousin?"

"We'll be waiting." He responds before hanging up. 

"He said that you can come. I have to meet them at the dance studio. I hope that's fine?" Chulmoo claps his hands together and runs to get his clothes, but turns back to me abruptly.

"Don't get in the way of me and Yoongi okay. I'm going to show you how to seduce a man without using force." He instructs rudely and when he turns around I roll my eyes at how immature he is, but then I flash back to his words.

They hurt for sure, but I try to erase them from my head. It takes another 20 minutes for Chulmoo to get ready before we leave. I hug my aunt goodbye and then were out the door. On the rode, I watch Chulmoo fixing his hair in the overhanging mirror and put a piece of gum in his mouth.

It annoys me that he's doing all of this for Yoongi, making me tense against the steering wheel. 

Lets hurry up and get this over with...

A/N Can't wait to see what happens next? Just wait for it. Hehehe. I love my mind. Anywho, let me know what you thought of this chapter and don't forget to vote my lovey burritos. Until next time Deuces!