Knock some sense into you

Yoongi pov

Jimin sets me down on my bed gently and helps to get me under my sheets even though I tell him I don't need help.

"Do you want some water? I'll go get you some."

Jimin runs out the room before I can say anything and I rest my head on my pillow. I guess this could be expected since Jimin has always been the one to show concern when a member needs help. Well, him and Jin.
I sigh as I realize how I could have mistaken Jimin's kindness for feelings for me.
Maybe, I was just fooling myself the whole time.

"Here you go." Jimin says when he enters the room. I take the cup from him and sit up to drink the ice cold water.

He pulls up a chair from our desk sitting in the corner of the room and waits till I put my cup down to speak.

"Yoongi, I'm really worried about you. I mean I get that you stay up to write lyrics, but it's really putting a toll on your body. What if something serious happens-something worse than today." Jimin ask with huge round eyes.

I turn away,feeling the heat run to my face from his intense gaze. "Nothing's going to happen." I mumble, making Jimin let out a frustrated sigh.

"Nothing's going to happen? Really, Yoongi? That's the best you can come up with?" Jimin practically yells at me, making me look up at him in a daze.

He's never gotten loud with me before. Never...

"Well, what do you want me to say?" I mumble back.

"I don't know. Maybe, that you'll stop being so stubborn and try to sleep instead of torturing yourself. If you really need help writing lyrics, we can help you."

I look down at my lap, "No, I can do it on my own."

Jimin sits on my side of the bed and turns my face towards him. "Hey, you don't need to carry all this by yourself. We're a team." Jimin smiles while still holding my chin.

I stare at him frozen in place when the creaking of the floor board makes me look towards the door.

To my surprise I see Jungkook standing at the door with a tear running down his cheek. Jimin turns to look when he sees my horrified expression.

"Kookie?" Jimin turns back to me, finally realizing the compromising position we're in before letting go of my chin.

"I didn't want to believe it." Kookie's whispers before running out the room. Before either of us can move we hear the front door slamming shut.

"Damn it!" Jimin yells before getting off the bed and running in the same direction as Jungkook.

I stare at my hands as I feel my heart sink. Of course he would chase after him. He loves him. I fall back onto my pillow again and smile weakly.

Is it wrong that I hoped he would stay?

***
Jungkook pov

Idiot

Idiot

Idiot...

I noticed all the signs and chose to ignore them. How could I not see that he was cheating on me the whole time?

I actually thought he loved me, but I guess that was just wishful thinking.

I run down to the elevator button that leads to the entrance of our dorm and push it several times before stopping. When it opens I'm met with my manager staring at me.

"Hey, this is where you were?" I stare at him for a second before my face crumbles and I'm full on balling.

"Hey, snap out of it. Calm down." I continue to cry like the emotional wreck I am, making him tap his foot annoyed.

"I didn't sign up for this. I came here for a reason. Hey, are you listening? Hey-" I feel a sharp pain run through my cheek.

A silence fills the air as I process what just happened. I slowly bring my hand to my cheek and stare blankly into space.

My eyes widen in shock when I see my manager stumble backwards from some unknown source. I turn around and see Jimin standing behind me fuming.

" Don't you ever touch Kookie again." He says with a deadly cold voice.

I stare at him wide eyed.

He just punched our manager.

I step back when our manager takes a step forward, balling his fist.

Jimin pushes me behind him, protectively as he waits for our managers next move.

But he doesn't do anything. Instead, he shuts his eyes for a moment before turning around and walking towards the elevator. We stand there silently as we wait for him to leave.

As the doors close, my feet give weigh and I fall to the floor. Jimin kneels beside me as I let out the breath I've been holding.

"Does your cheek still hurt. Did he hit you anywhere else before I got here?" Jimin asks all at once.

" No, I-I'm not hurt anywhere." I tell him... At least not physically.

"Here let me check." Jimin reaches out to touch my cheek but I swat his hand away.

"No, don't think that just because you came to my rescue like Prince Charming, I'm just going to forgive you." I spit out.

Jimin distances himself from me as he takes in my broken form. "I can't believe I actually let you in. Do you know how hard that is for me? I thought maybe I could let someone else take control for a while. Maybe, I could let you in and I did. I did and you just threw it in my face!" I scream.

I know tears are running down my face,but I don't care. I need to let this out. I need him to hurt too.

Jimin, however pulls me into his arms and holds me there even as I struggle against him. "What you saw earlier was me talking some sense into Yoongi. Nothing more,nothing less." He responds calmly.

"Liar..." I whisper inbetween tears.

"Kookie, look at me." Jimin pulls back and stares me straight in the eyes. "I would never intentionally do anything to hurt you. I love you and I mean that. Yoongi and I are just friends. That's all. I've never done anything with him at all."

I search his eyes for any sign of deception, but the way his eyes are unwavering has me at a loss for words. His eyes don't leave mine for a second and that's what scares me.

I know Jimin's tell tale sign for lying is his loss of eye contact. So seeing him with such a serious look in his eyes is a clear sign that he's being honest.

"J-Jimin. You-jerk. Why are you so friendly to everyone?" I choke out as I start to cry into his arms again.

Jimin lets out a small chuckle before pulling me towards him again. I cry on his chest for what seems like hours before I dry my tears. Only a few seconds after the elevator doors open again.

"What's going on here?" Jin asks in his motherly tone. The other members look from me and Kookie's suspiciously.

"Nothing you need to worry about." Jimin answers for the both of us. He helps me to my feet and smiles at everyone. "Come on Kookie."

He helps me up and leads me down the hallway away from everyone.

"Jimin?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you say you love me one more time?"

"I love you more than anything." Jimin replies with a bright smile on his face as he laces his fingers with mine.

A/N da da da daaaa...da da da daaaa... My goodness, what an explosive chapter. I have no words to describe what I just typed up,but this is filled with so much drama I have no words. Anyways, continue reading and enjoy the rest of the story. P.S, possible love interest for Yoongi is coming soon. I promise to make him loveable.