Bang Sihyuk

Taehyung pov

I stare at all my friends gathered in Bang Sihyuk's office with me. We sit on the couches that surround a small coffee table in the center. Our boss, Bang PD-nim gets up from his office desk and takes his seat in the main single couch. 

Of course this was my idea, but I'm still nervous. I look at Hoseok that is sitting next to me. He's just as tense because this could either go really well or really bad and blow up in our faces. Then, I glance at Hyosun and Yoongi who have determined looks on their faces.

Okay, they seem ready. I let my shoulders relax as our boss folds his arms and stares at all of us with curious eyes. "So why did you need to talk to me? If this is to tell me that firing Hyosun is a bad decision then you can leave."

My breath hitches in my throat at his words and I have to keep myself from running out the door. Thank God Namjoon steps up and smooths things over.

"I think you'll be interested in our proposition. I really think this is the best course of action." He states, getting our bosses attention.

"And what would that be?" He questions.

"Go public. Tell everyone that Hyosun and Yoongi are really dating. They already have the video and firing Hyosun isn't going to keep him from visiting Yoongi. They'll just be more videos." Namjoon advises. "and one more thing. Taehyung and Hoseok have also agreed to go public about their relationship too."

It's hard to tell our bosses reaction by the straight face he's keeping. I have to hold Hoseok's hand to keep myself from fainting in my seat. He gladly holds my hand probably feeling the same amount of pressure as me.

"You're telling me to release to the public that BTS has two relationships-not only that, but real homosexual relationships?" He inquires with a calm voice.

"I know it sounds bad, but think about all the attention that will be drawn to us. It could get us a lot of publicity and increase our views on videos and sales. Not to mention all the people that already ship Taehyung and Hoseok." He pauses. "You already had them faking to like each other, why not for real?"

Our boss stares each and everyone of us down. He even intimidates Jimin and Jungkook who sink lower in their seats and they're not even directly effected. Yoongi exhales deeply before adding, "This seems like a lot to consider, but I don't like hiding my relationship from the public. It makes it feel like it's wrong and it's not."

Finally gaining my courage I say, "Yeah, I don't feel ashamed to be in a relationship with Hoseok at all and I want the world to know it."

Scanning our faces one more time, our boss gives us a stern look before giving us his final decision.

"Okay, but this has to be done right. I'll set up a press conference." 

                                                                                                  ***

Hoseok pov

As I look out into the crowd of fans, news reporters and flashing camera lights only one thing comes to mind.

I'll finally be free after today.

Just knowing that after this moment I won't have to conceal when I want to hold Tae's hand or when I want to kiss him has butterflies swarming in my stomach. This is actually happening.

I smile when I see my parents faces in the crowd. They're holding each other's hand for dear life and giving me nervous thumbs up. Then, I see Tae's parents looking at him with bright smiles on their faces that scream that they're proud.