SOS

Third person POV

It's pitch black inside the dorm. The only source of light comes from the lightening that flashes across the night sky through the windows. Inside one room in particular is unsettling. Yoongi lays in his bed with the sheets pushed off his body. He keeps turning in his bed and twisting from one uncomfortable position to the next.

His eyes are squeezed shut as he battles the demons in his head.

Yoongi sits on the piano stool on stage in front of millions of people. The audience is dead silent as his hands touch the jagged keys that petrude from the piano. The sharp edges pierce Yoongi's finger tips every time his fingers hit the wrong key.

After each sharp note, the audience seems to grow more silent if even possible. Yoongi stares out into the normally roaring crowd with blood shot eyes.

His heart picks up speed as the eyes of the spectators bore into his soul. Their gazes nerve-wracking, make Yoongi's stomach turn with anxiety.

His ears beat to the sound of his heart and echo throughout the stadium. All of a sudden the crowd seems to speak all at once. They yell and spit and mock his tiny form on stage.

"I can't do this!"

Yoongi bolts up from his bed in a cold sweat. His sheets are plastered to his body and his hands are shaking.

He gulps for air, trying to catch his breath.

"Are you alright?"

Yoongi snaps his head to the dark figure laying in his own bed next to him.

Jimins eyes shine as lightening hits the window again.

Yoongi relaxes into his bed again and rubs his eyes. "Y-yeah..."

Jimin gets out of his bed and walks over to Yoongi. "You're lying. Did you have that nightmare again?"

Yoongi averts his eyes and answers, "Maybe..." Jimin frowns and climbs into bed with Yoongi. "You don't have to do that." Yoongi's eyes grow wide as he realizes what Jimin's doing.

"I want too. Besides, I used to do this all the time when we debuted." Jimin wraps his arms around Yoongi's waist and pulls him closer.

"But, what about Jungkook?" Yoongi asks.

Jimin's eyes flash with surprise before he smiles warmly. "I'm just helping a friend. Jungkook would understand."

Yoongi rolls his eyes at his words because he knows Jimin is just being a good "friend." He's always just being a good friend. Despite that Yoongi finds himself settling into his arms and closing his eyes again. It only takes a few seconds before Yoongi falls asleep again.

Jimin smiles at his peaceful face and shuts his eyes.

***
Jungkook pov

"Do you want to go get some ice cream with me?" I ask Jimin while holding his hand on my bed. We've been watching 1 million dance studio videos for a couple hours with breaks in between to do other things...

But the point is I'm bored and want to do something.

Jimin yawns for a second before moving the laptop off his lap.

"Sure, why not." He says lazily.

I cheer and kiss his cheek. "Yes, I'm sick of being in this house all day."

I crawl out of my bed and blush when my leg cracks. "Someone needs to stretch." Jimin teases as he stands behind me and holds my hips.

"I could help you out with that later." He whispers while biting my ear lightly.

I shiver before stumbling away from him. " Who said we're doing anything later?"

I walk away from Jimin with a smirk on my lips while his mouth hangs open.

"W-wait for me." Jimin follows me out the room and towards the front door.

I start putting my shoes on and Jimin follows my lead.

A door shuts behind us, making us turn our heads. Yoongi steps out of the studio, but stops when he sees us... or more like Jimin.

They stare at each other for a split second intensely before looking away, but I catch it. My worries start to resurface again. What is going on between them?

I always feel like there is something going on behind my back. "H-hey, Yoongi. What's up."

Yoongi's eyes flicker to mine as he snaps out of his trance. He scatches the back of his head and smiles weakly. "Oh, I was working on a song."

I examine his face and notice that he looks well rested. Maybe he got a good nights rest. That's good, but why do I still feel uneasy?

"Where are you guys going?" Yoongi says after no one responds. I blink a few times before answering.

"To get some ice cream." Yoongi nods his head.

"Don't forget to wear a disguise." Yoongi adds, looking directly at Jimin.

Jimin nods his head and grabs my hand which I smile at. I start to relax a bit before I notice Yoongi's sad eyes looking at our hands.

"Lets go." I pull Jimin away from Yoongi and grab our shades from the counter and hats. I walk out the dorm without looking back.

Suddenly, a sharp pull throws me backwards, making me land in Jimins arms. "Kookie, slow down."

I let Jimin turn me around and strokes my arms. "What's gotten into you, Huh?"

Jimin raises his eyebrows as he waits for an answer. However, I smile and shove him away playfully. "Sorry, I just really want this ice cream. You know how I am when I don't have ice cream." I pout.

Jimin seems to lighten up. "Yeah, I know." He states, taking my hat and shades out of my hand that I forgot I was holding.

He puts the shades on my eyes and the hat covering my head. I blush at this and pout. "I could do it myself you know."

He smiles at me and pokes my cheek. "I know, but I wanted too." He laughs when I scowl at him before putting his shades and glasses on.

"Let's go get that ice cream." He starts walking ahead of me and I stare at his retreating form. I wanted to hold his hand, but we can't in public and I'm starting to think I won't be able to hold it any longer in the dorms either.

"Come on slow poke!" Jimin shouts from ahead.

I jog to catch up with him and push him gently to the side.

"Who you calling slow poke?"

A/N oh snap, this just got serious. Jimin better get his priorities straight because he's confusing the mess out of Jungkook. Can I just say I tried really hard to make the nightmare an actual nightmare that none of us would want to experience. I think it came out decent, but let me know what you thought of it along with the other stuff that happened in this chapter.