I'll Be Your Hope

Taehyung pov

A cold draft sweeps over the room making me shiver. I turn over in my sleep and stare at the blank ceiling above me. It's hard to see clearly at night, but I can clearly see that Hoseok has pulled all the sheets off of me and has them snuggled tight around his body.

I try to pull the sheets over without waking him, but he has a tight grip around him. I frown at this and tap his shoulder. He uncurls himself from the cocoon he's made with my blanket and stares at me half asleep.

"mmm"

"You're hogging the sheets." I whisper.

"No, I'm not...you have some right now..." he mumbles as he drifts off to sleep again.

"Hey, hey, don't fall asleep. Come on Hobie." I tap his shoulder, but it's useless now. He's to into his own world.

I sigh in defeat, but decide that if he won't share willingly. I'll have to get warmth some other way. I pull his body towards me and wrap my arms around his waist and snuggle my head into his neck.
"Mmmm, Tae. You're tickling me." Hoseok groans. I smirk at the way he swats my head away, but I just pull him closer.

"But, this is the only way for me to survive the night. Unless, you want to share the blanket with me." I whisper with my breath fanning his neck.

"Tae, are you trying to tease me?" Hoseok whispers back, but I can tell he's smiling. He turns to face me, making our noses touch.

"Maybe." I answer while staring into his eyes. "Do you want to be teased?"

Hoseok nods his head and gives me a peck on the lips. I return the favor and deepen the kiss, but as I go to pull him closer Hoseok suddenly stops everything.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask as I hold his hands.

"I'm sorry." Hoseok croaks before going to the bathroom. I sit up in my bed and eye the door with raised eyebrows.

Now, what is it?

"You better go check on him." I turn to Yoongi who is facing me in the bed. I can barely see his body in the dark, but I make out him waving his hand for me to go. I forgot Jungkook and him switched rooms again.

"I was just going too." I answer.

"Good, maybe then I could get some shut eye. There's no safe place to sleep in this house. Everyone's too busy molesting each other for me to sleep comfortably."

I roll my eyes as I knock on the door.

"I'm coming in." I say before entering. Hoseok is sitting on the toilet with his face in his hands crying silent tears.

"I can't get their faces out of my head."

"Whose faces?" I asks, knowing exactly who he's referring too.

"My parents. I know your father talked to them, but that look they had when they said they didn't want me to be one of those... I feel sick to my stomach." Hoseok clutches his shirt trying to calm his heart rate.

I chew the inside of my cheek as I watch Hoseok crumble before my eyes. Is he going to give up on our relationship because of his parents? Just the thought of it makes me want to hold my chest and cry like he is now, but I can't show my emotion. Not when he needs me.

So I do the next best thing and pull him into my arms hoping that our embrace can comfort the both of us. " I'll convince them that us being together is a good thing so don't worry about a thing."

Hoseok sniffles and buries his head further into my shirt while I rub his back. " How do you know that they'll come around?"

"I don't, but I don't want to give up on us." I lift his chin up so his eyes bore right into mine and smile. " I can't imagine my life without you in it now as silly as that sounds. I actually regret how long it took me to be with you and I don't want anymore time snatched away from us. So I promise that I will keep this relationship together. Even if you lose hope. I'll have enough for the both of us."

Hoseok blushes at my words and untangles himself from me. " You're so corny TaeTae."

" But, you love me anyways." I say while rubbing my nose against his.

"You got that right." Hoseok laughs. " Lets go back to bed."

I nod my head as he takes my hand and guides me towards the bed. This time he gives me a fair share of blanket and pulls me closer. " I love you so much." He whispers.

"I love you more."

A/N Short update, but I think it tells what it needs too. I can't stop smiling when I see people clicking to read my updates the same day I publish them. It's a really good feeling that I can't describe, but for an author it feels like your work is appreciated when you read all these lovely comments and see all these story votes. I can't begin to say thank you enough to everyone that has read my story so far, commented and voted and might have even shared. I love all my readers and I hope you continue to read. Until next time, deuces!