There's a Wall Between Us

Hoseok pov

Last night was...interesting. Yoongi had to sleep in our room because Jimin and Jungkook wanted some alone time. We all know what that means. At first I was going to let it go, but then weird things kept happening.

Weird thing #1: When Yoongi entered the room, he acted like Taehyung wasn't even there. He kept talking to me like we were the only one in the room and had basically no filter. He literally asked me if I like to play with myself in the shower. Taehyung almost blew a fuse.

Weird thing #2 Yoongi kept playing with my hair when Taehyung was right next to me. He would twirl it in his fingers and say how soft it was. I had to stop Taehyung from breaking his hands because those hands are money makers. Without him writing song lyrics we'd have to sing crappy songs the company gave us.

Weird thing #3 Yoongi wanted to sleep on my bed with me when it was time to go to bed and even laid on top of me. Taehyung was still sitting next to me so he kicked him off the bed with his foot. However, this time Yoongi didn't let it go. They were arguing all night long and I could barely get any sleep.

And that leads me to where we are now. Yoongi and Tae are having a glaring contest while they eat their breakfast and I can't help but feel in the middle of it. Like I'm some sort of prize for them to win or something. All this attention on who has me is too much to take in.

I barely had Tae's attention last week and now he's fighting over me with Yoongi. I know that should make me happy, but it makes me feel uneasy. I never wanted our relationship to be full of drama and to be so complicated. I just wanted to have Taehyung and do sweet couply things.

I laugh inside my head for making up a word for what couples do. But my focus is brought back to them as Taehyung says something.

"What the hell was that last night?" He questions while still glaring at Yoongi.

Yoongi shrugs his shoulders. "What? I was just messing with you guys as a joke and you're the one that had to kick me off the bed." Yoongi spit back. I rolled my eyes at their immaturity,but gripped my chop sticks tighter as the conversation continued.

Taehyung let out a laugh. "Like you didn't deserve it. You were practically dry humping him." He says pointing his chopsticks towards me, making a piece of rice hit my cheek.

Tae, somehow didn't notice that and kept glaring at Yoongi. I released a frustrated huff, but didn't say anything. "You're acting over dramatic. I just wanted to sleep with Hoseok because he seemed like he would be a good pillow."

"A pillow that you groped and kept rubbing up against." Taehyung added.

I did have to admit the he was stepping over his boundaries last night. Plus, he was a little too passionate about sleeping next to me, but I think it was to tease Taehyung more than he already has. Was he dry humping me? I don't think so, but for some reason Taehyung won't drop it. He really jumped to conclusions on this one.

Suddenly, Jin walked into the room with Namjoon holding hands, but stopped mid stride when he saw my SOS signal with my eyes. He cleared his throat and walked up to the table.

"Come on guys. We could hear you arguing all night. That's enough."

Without looking up from Yoongi, Tae answered smartly. "Really, I'm surprised with Namjoon pounding into you all last night." This made Jin's face turn scarlet and mouth hang open. He then hid behind Namjoon who cleared his throat.

Yup, shy Jin is back and ready for action. Namjoon however didn't seem to care. He walked over to Taehyung and turned his face towards him. "You're scaring your boyfriend so stop it." This made Tae look at me for the first time since we left the room.