The Big Day

Taehyung pov

"I don't want too." I half say as Hoseok rolls me on my side in my bed.

"Come on, Tae. You have to get up." I shake my head and bury my head in my pillow.

"No, just do the performance without me." I suggest,making Hoseok huff in annoyance.

"You know we can't do that." Hoseok exclaims.

"Why, I look stupid anyways." I mumble.

Hoseok sits on the bed next to me and pulls the blanket away from me. "No, you look perfect and plus I'm all healed so if you mess up, they'll all be to focused on me." Hoseok jokes.

This makes me sit up in my bed and glare at him. I'm surprised I never knew Hoseok was this cocky. I guess Jin rubbed off on him.

"Come on sleepy head."

***
Everyone is gathering around the front door, waiting for our manager to come when a tiny knock sounds on the other end of the door. We all stare at each other because our manager never knocks on the door.

Namjoon opens the door and in steps a man that looks to be Kookie's age with short cut black hair with one silver streak going through one bang. His face looks soft and he has huge doe eyes. We all stare at him waiting for him to explain himself, making him blush.

He looks away and fidets with his sleeves before speaking.

"Um, hi. I'm your new head manager, Hyo-Sun. Please to meet you." He explains while bowing.

"You have a girl name." Yoongi points out.

"Um, yeah..." Hyosun answers timidly.

"What do you mean new? What happened to the old one?" I question with my eyebrows raised.

He clears his throat,"Well, apparently one of you reported him for hitting Jungkook and he got fired." He answers.

What? When did our manager hit Kookie? We all give Kookie a questioning look, pleading for answers, but he just shrugs his shoulders and turns to Jimin.

Jimin sighs before stepping forward. "I reported it." He answers smoothly.

Namjoom walks towards the two and folds his arms together. "If something like that happened, you too should have told me. I'm your leader. You need to inform me of these things first."

Jimin nods his head.

"Well, now that that's settled that doesn't explain why we have an 18 year old as our head manager." Yoongi says, bluntly.

"I'm not 18. I'm 25." Hyosun explains while puffing his cheeks. I have to admit that was adorable. I turn towards our members and notice Yoongi's face flush.

Well who knew he liked the cute type. I smirk and turn back towards Hyosun again to see him pulling something out of the backpack he's carrying.

He pulls out a binder full of information with papers sticking out. "Um, so we need to be at Mnet in the next hour." He tries to balance his heavy binder while looking at the watch on his wrist, but fails miserably and drops everything.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm kind of a cluts." He apologizes,while bending down to pick up his papers that came out of the binder.

"Clearly." Yoongi says, earning him an elbow in the gut from Jimin.

Jungkook and Hoseok help pick up his papers as Hyosun continues to apologize. Well, I can see why our boss gave him the position. He's not hitting anyone anytime soon.

Hyosun gets off the floor and checks his phone notifications. "Well, lets go out to the front. I just got a message that your van is here." Hyosun instructs after he gathers the rest of his papers from Jungkook and Hoseok.

We all follow him out the door and to our van.

***
"Sorry. Sorry again. I didn't mean to do that. Are you okay. Let me get a napkin." Hyosun exclaims while trying to help one of our hair dressers he spilled juice on. Yes, juice. This 25 year old man would rather drink apple juice from a straw than coffee.

"Just stay as far away from me as possible." The lady demands rudely. A look of hurt crosses Hyosun's face before being masked with a smile.

I kind of feel bad for the guy. He can't help that he has two left feet. Before, I can interject Yoongi comes to his defense.

"Calm down, it was just juice. Be thankful it wasn't Coffee." Yoongi states, before pulling Hyosun away from the scene of the crime.

" Wait, I have to get her some tissues." Hyosun explains before running off, leaving Yoongi in a daze.

"Hey." I say getting Yoongi's attention. "Since when were you mister night and shining armor?" I tease, making Yoongi scowl.

"I'm not." Yoongi deadpans before walking away.

Well... Well.. Well...

***
"Tae, we have to go to the stage. We're on stand by." Hoseok instructs, pulling me along.

"Okay, okay.Let me just write my will first." I laugh at my own joke, but Hoseok doesn't seem to find it funny.

"Dying is not something you joke about. You need to think positive thoughts. You know like I'm going to slay this performance and win a little sugar from my boyfriend if I do." Hoseok tempts, before walking away.

"Wait. What kind of sugar? Not suga cause that's gross." Hoseok continues to walk away. "Wait, tell me!" I ask, running to catch up with him.

"Just do well and you might find out." Hoseok purrs seductively leaning in closer. However, he pulls away when Hyosun walks towards us hesitantly with a confused look on his face.

"Um, I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that and remind you two to get to the stage and um...break a leg you two. I don't mean literally breaking a leg because that would be awful, but the good luck kind." Hyosun explains, going off into a tangent.

We both nod our heads and walk towards the stage steps. Well, here comes the moment of truth.

Everyone is lined up to go on stage starting from Namjoon, jin, jungkook, Jimin, and ending with Yoongi. Hoseok and I quickly join the line in a hurry right before the it begins to move.

Everyone is running up the steps one by one when all of a sudden Hoseok falls back against me slightly. I look into his arms to find him holding Yoongi up.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok yells frantically, making all eyes focus on us. Even Jimin and the rest of BTS come back after they realize the commotion.

Hoseok pats Yoongi's cheek, but he's unresponsive.

Hyosun runs over, pushing past people and helps us carry Yoongi off the stairs.

"What are we going to do? We can't perform without Yoongi?" Jin asks.

Namjoon rubs his forehead, devising a plan. "Yes, we can. I'll do all of suga's parts. You guys just keep dancing. Hyosun can you make sure Yoongi gets to a quiet room?" Hyosun nods his head and puts Yoongi on his back.

After our quick solution is settled we run onto the stage in a hurry.

"Please, let this work." I mumble. Then I look back at Hyosun's tiny form carrying Yoongi. "and Yoongi, please be okay."

A/N

I know I added a made up character to the story which can be a lot of people's pet peeves, but I think Hyosun is a pretty interesting character. Hope you guys like him too. Also, what happened to Yoongi was bound to happen eventually. It's kind of sad though because now BTS has to pull off a last minute switch to the choreography. Hope everything goes well in the next chapter. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Remember to vote, comment and share if you like my story so far. Also, I have another story that I'm writing that's really good. It's It's not a K-pop fanfiction, but it's really interesting and dramatic. Also, it already has a good length to it, so you won't be waiting for chapter 2 or anything like that. Check it out please.