Chapter 12: Sue Me

And just about 15 hours later, Louis and I have arrived in Sydney, Australia. We left early the morning after Louis came and it's about one o'clock in the afternoon now. The boys have a show tonight and I really don't understand how Louis is going to do it since he seriously got no sleep on that damn plane ride. Literally, he danced in his seat to Bruno Mars and Inna songs for 15 hours straight. I wanted to kill myself then and there. How can anyone else besides me put up with him? I'm obligated since I've known him so long, but why would anyone voluntarily sit next to him for that amount of time. It's like God was trying to punish me. Well, God, it worked. Haha.. cruel joke.

So, anyways, we're going to the arena now. I'm really excited to see everyone because surprisingly, I've missed them all. Plus that just seems like a great place for me to wreak havoc. "Hey, so I'm just going to warn you now" Louis started talking as we got closer to the arena. I could see it in the window and it was huge. I turned to him and smiled, letting him continue. "There will be fans. Lots. And they'll immediately start yelling things at you. Who you are, why you're with me, if we're dating; stuff like that. Some may even make rude comments to you. The point is that I really, really need you to just shut up for that time they are around us." My mouth hung open. Louis Tomlinson just told me to shut up? Who the hell does he think he is?

"Oh so you think I'm going to go off on them." I raised an eyebrow and put a finger on my chin, simply signaling for him to tell me more. "No. I just know you and your spunky attitude. You don't have the third wall that holds you back, and that could hurt you in the future. Just trying to protect little Emma." he smirked and patted my head. I slapped his hand away. "Whatever. But if you call me 'little Emma' ever again.. I'll be telling you off instead of your fans." I said and turned back to look out my window. I really love bantering with him, it can make my day so much better. We pulled into the back entrance of the area and I noticed about fifty to sixty girls standing behind the gate. Of course, we had to get out before the gate. I got out quickly and the comments begun, just like Louis said. Most asked who I was, but there were a few others things being said. Lots of screaming, though. I did what I was told like a good little girl and just went straight to the performer's entrance, Louis following close behind. We made it inside and I was given a temporary pass while Louis just strolled on through like it was nobody's business. Stupid cocky celebrities.

I had no idea where I was going, so I just followed Louis and waited for him to stop somewhere, assuming that was where everyone else would be. Finally, we stopped at a door. But seriously, I think this place has never ending hallways. We had been walking for like ten minutes and there were still more rooms ahead. And to think this is only one floor of the backstage part of the arena.

He opened the door and stuck his head in. I could hear recognizable voices already and smiled. I wonder if they were expecting me? Had Louis told them? Well, that question was answered when he opened the door, moved out of my way, and Marlee screamed at the sight of me.

"Oh My God you're here!!!!! Oh My God your hair!! Oh My God you said yes!!! OH MY GOD!!!" she ran over and hugged me.. or strangled me. Whichever you'd prefer. "Oh My God stop screaming, Mar!" Niall yelled from the couch on the other side of the room, earning laughs from everyone and I death glare from Marlee. "Hey guys." I waved at them and they all smiled before going back to speaking with some of the crew members. Louis left my side and joined them seconds later, leaving me with Marlee. "I'm so glad you and Louis are together. I knew this would happen, I told you it would. I think I need to be your maid of honor at your wedding now, thank you very much." she spoke at a speed of about eight words per second. "Uh, Marlee." I clenched my teeth together, somewhat afraid of her reaction. "What?" she smiled. "Louis and I aren't together. I said no." I looked down at my shoes, letting my hair fall in my face. Suddenly I felt a tug at my wrist and the next thing I knew I was being pulled out into the hallway. I stood there and waited as Marlee shut the door, coming around to look at me, giving me a look quite similar to my mother's when she's angry.