Maybe There Is Something like a Possitive Day

Y/n = your name

A/n= author's note

Your p.o.v ~ 6am

"Good morning !", I said out loud as I lived alone.

I wake up to leap out of bed with so much joy.
"A new life! A new me, A new country! A new town! A new ... ", I stopped and look out of the goldened framed window to see a blondy / brown haired boy with a red top.

Instantly  blushing,
"A new crush! weeeeeez", Running down the endless stairs just to meet eyes with a guy as I buttoned up my shirt, ready for school. Every school girl believes in love.. right?

Grians p.o.v ~ 5am

Sam and Taurtis is asleep Again.

I want to go early but I know they will ignore me for the rest of the day for abandoning them. AND ALSO BECAUSE IM WAY TOO BRITISH.

I threw on school clothes that were neatly placed on the bed, not like Sam's or Tautis' which are thrown to the corner of the room like an avalanche.

I got dressed but I had a bad feeling about today. I walked outside for fresh air.

Checking my watch to see its already 6am.

"I can't wait for school to start", I mutters to myself.

I stop to see a girl looking at me from a window.

I've never seen her before but her hair was eye catching.

Her uniform was the same as mine... maybe there is something possitive about today.

I walk back into the house to see Sam, ready for school and Taurtis coming down stairs with one shoe on.

" let's go to the shop", Sam commanded like everyday. He says it as if we had a choice to follow but truly that door is closed.

We followed Sam like every monday, Tuesday, wednesday- i think you get the point.

( time skip )

Your p.o.v

"AM I LATE?!", I was stunned with complete fear of a bad impression on the first day.

I legged it to school.

As I was running I hit into something soft and slipped, Falling on the floor with a soft landing- " oww", I muttered.

" you okay?", a British accent ran through my empty head until I realise

I'm. on top. of. a. boy-

NOT ANY BOY...

him...

He...
He is in front of me, under me? TOUCHING ME!

He was blushing.

"I-im okay! I-im so so sorry", I got up and dusted my skirt. I gave him a hand back onto his feet.

He smiled and said as he watched my hand still holding his, "What's your name-"

"Grian!!" A boy with white stubbled bunny ears yelled.

looking at the direction of the cold childlike voice, I could see his friend behind him .

"Yes Sam?", Grian says claimly .

" oh?- oh! a new girl I see", Sam starts laughing as Grian ingnores him.

" my name IS Grian and he" pointing to the bunny boy "is ... Sam", I couldn't help but blush.

"H-hey", The diving rush of awkwardness between all three of us.