im lost

Grian p.o.v

" (Y/N) ! " I ran to her as she fell on the floor. Slipping out of her desk. I had tears in my eyes as I picked her up and run to the nurse ...

( the dream)

Its funny when you're dead people will start lisening. Its a short life and I need to make it out alive. Or. Grian!

Your p.o.v

Nothing left! I'll never see the sun!
Umm? Is that ... Grian? Is he with. DEZY! Dezy has blondy browny hair. Straight. Long. She has a small smile and a big grin. Nice outside evil and cold hearted inside. " oh Grian." She said as pulled his tie. " stop! I only like-" he didn't finish as he had tears in his pretty eyes. " that bitch. She is dead. Don't worry, her body is still there if your that sick!" Dezy said as she left Grian and ran out of the hotel room. She ran to sam and then ... I don't wanna see that! Grian fell on his knees . I want to stop him. I can tuch him? His! His hair. Its so soft. My tears dropped and dropped. He looked up. And . he hugged me. " (y/n).... I . " he cryed on me. I closed my eyes and kissed his head. I opened my eyes to see a school. My school. I was in the hallway. I ran . I ran with all my mind on Grian. The door was running away! I couldnt get near. It was ... Gone. I wanted to give up but I knew Grian whouldnt ! I ran and ran. I closed my eyes. To see a room. Grian was there. He was with Paul . " how did she die!?. Speack to me or- " *buzzzzz*

"I don't know. Please stop. It hurts "

" it will hurt more if ya don't tell me"

" I.. I killed her!"

" finally" Paul finished. I started to cry . " that isn't the truth! I'm not dead!" I cryed . I opened my eye to see... DOM! KISSING ME! No!

I closed my eyes to see Grian getting beatting up by... " please Joe! Leave him alone! Leave my son alone -" a woman said as she was slaped. " Joe! Don't you dear walk in here and hurt my wife! And don't you dear try to kill my son.! " a army man came in the old house and pinded the beerbelled man to the door. " you leave now!" He said as the man named Joe ran out the door. " I'll come back for your bitch!" Joe said. Grian was coughing blood. Grians mother came to him and kissed him. " I'm so sorry sweety! I didn't mean for you to get hurt!" She said as tears fell all over him. " leave me alone... You are the one who destroyed this family.. Why did you cheat on dad!" He said as he ran upstairs to his room.

I woke up... Grian? " your awake!" He said willingly. I miss you grian! I couldn't speak. It hurt. I kissed him and he blushed."I was about to cry!" He said . " you are crying!" I had tears in my eyes as he smiled. He was pulled back by... Dezy " lisen up... I got to talk to you... (Y/n) " dezy said with a evil grin.

Wait for it!

Okay

Dezys p.o.v

She is so sweet. I think I can make her a great new friend... Unless she remembers me... She did have a lot. When her dad shot my dad and my mother called the police. She had no parents and I was never allowed to see her ever again . look now. Ha. " so (y/n)... Are you okay! Don't be shy to say the truth. And if you're shy because you don't want Grian to worry! He will worry more if you lie " I said with a sad tone. " I'm not fine " she said with tears in her eyes. " I knew it" grian said

" I'm sorry Grian... I don't want you to worry"

" I would always worry!"

They kissed as I left.

( grian's phone)

S= omg!

T= I'm shipping it!

G= shut up

S= that's why you left the house

T= hope you didn't make the bed wet

S= oh... Too late

T= XD

G= I hate you too

S= (*^▽^*)

T= wait sam. Did grian kiss (y/n) or did (y/n) kiss grian?

S= oh no! Call the police! (Y/n) kissed Grian XD

G= WTF

T= grian is the real girl in the relationship

S= hey grian!

G= what

S= tee-hee

T=XD I saw him touching her some wear

G= what .. How did? I mean

S= hehe screen shot that!

G= fuuuuuk

T= let's leave them too alone for now

G= instead let's talk about sam and dezy XD

T= please don't. There so loud!

G= wait what!

S= shut up

G= I'm .... Really sam! Do you do that with dezy all the time!

S= girls like it!

T= who said

G= yeah! Not all girls like it!

S= I said and dezy told me

G= that's a lie

T= how do you know grian?

S= because he already tried it with her XD

G= GROSS... We're not even DATING!

T= he was touching her two balls XD

S= I'm going.... See ya

T= I'm at lesson alone!

G= I'll be coming late... So yeah . and where coming back home in the basement!

T= sleeping together? Lol

S= lol . don't be too loud ... XD

G= I REALLY HATE YOU TOO

S= I love ya too

T= I love (y/n)

G= wait... Taurtis?

S= looll you got a comparison Grian!

G= but she doesn't like him how are we comparisons?

T= are you sure about that?

S= yeah grian! She might like him

G= naa

( yay 1000 words.... See ya all ! And I will be uploading normal time ((9 pm for me)) and around 900+ words )