Special

I miss making my Grian x reader so its coming back!

Grian p.o.v

It's her BIRTHDAY!
it's (y/n) 's birthday. She is asleep. I just need to get up without waking her up! I can't wait. She's gonna love the fact that I got her the best gift.

I'm slowly waking up . I wanna go back to sleep. It's only 4am. How does (y/n) does it at 4:30am? She is my goddess.

* kiss *

" love you" I whispers

Your p.o.v

I heard somthing.

I need more sleep.

I wanna wake up but I know Grian would have a gift for me. I'll wait a bit. But I have to open my eyes.

I open my eyes to see. . . Nothing. Just my room. I pulled myself up and look to my left where Grian would sleep. He wasn't there. GOOD! I need to get ready but he's not here. Normally I get changed in the room right next to me and Grian would have the door locked until I asked him to open it. Should I take the risk? I need to see if anyone is upstairs first.

I started to walk up to see...

" DOUGH BOY! " I yelled. He looked and me and ran out of the house. He left the door opened and I could see jerry. I walked upstairs to Sam's / taurtis' room. I opened it to see nothing. The computer room was empty. I walked down stairs to the table. There was a note.

  There was a note

It said=

Hey (y/n)! We all left for your 'gift' and we WILL be seeing you at 1pm! So have fun and don't get your self killed

~Sam

P.s Grian is getting scared about the 'best' gift in your life.

(End of note)

" I'M HOME ALONE! WHOOP WHOOP" I was too happy. excited. I don't know what to say. I ran and got changed. OMG! WHAT DO I DO! I was running around the house. I had 4 hours by my self.

I watched a movie. I had 2 hours and 45mins.

Danced to my favourites songs meaning I had 2 hours and 23 min left.

I had a cat nap. I woke up to see I had 43mins left. I wanted to cry. I had a walk around the street . I wanted to go to the panties shop. I walk to there.

" HI " I said . Me and the old guy had some tea. We became great friends. Until he grazed my butt. I walked home to see. I HAD 2 MINS LEFT! I wanted to pass out. Once I opened the door I heard them behind me.

" hi (y/n) " taurtis said walking past me and entering the house.

" yo" Sam said running in .

I didn't see Grian .

I walked in and asked them . They said he was waiting for me. I was giving a dress and told to put it on. Once I did they pulled me out by the arms. They locked the door and chucked me into a car .