shhh!

Your p.o.v

She... She is dead! W-why ...... She was kind to me... When I was bulled by Yuki. In the girls locker room. ( look at the PIC) " Grian nnnn", Grian is holding me! I can't speak! He so strong... I can't slip out of this. He has his hand and arround my mouth! I was meant to have a good time today with Grian but instead it was ... Murder. "Shh! Okay. Let's go to my house and play some game crab...keep this between you and me", Grian didn't sound fun nor is he joking. Im scared! He looked... intimidating.

( time skip to his house )

" Grian? Can I stay in you room? ", I asked... I just want to cry this out. For now. "Umm... Sure just don't open my closet", he said
. "why? Is that the portal to Narnia?" , Taurtis said as he stared to laugh. Then Sam started to laugh. I gigled . " ... Can I go home?" I didn't want to alarm Grian but I just wanted to be alone. " I rather you stay here", Grian said with a straight face. "Oh... okay", I when to his room and started to cry about everything.. But I started to think. What was he going to say. I love? I love... We were at a cafe so... I love tea? No... That's just typical. I don't know... I want to know know. I want to see what's in his closet.. Oh... My... God! Is that... A ... I don't want to be here anymore... If Grian is planing to kill Yuki... Then move with Sam and Taurtis... And put me in a asylum... I'm not Crazy... If I was... Shouldn't he be scared to be near me... Is that why he is shy around me? Because he is scared of me?! No I'm leave . " bye everyone", I was about to shut the door until Grian came out with me . " I'm walking you home... ", Grian was holding my hand... He felt so soft . * flash flash* my eyes! They hurt so much! Maybe this is why I need to go to the .... asylum ... But what if it's just the... Is that... " Grian?... Who is pinked haired... Has a big bow on their head and has a evil smile... Also likes beating me up?", I asked . " you mean... Yuki?" He asked . " yes ... She is taking pictures of us", I replyes. " I know... She always does that to me.. When I'm around someone cute...I MEAN! KIND!", Grian said with fear. He and I blush as we hold hands. " here is your stop...", Grian looks around as if he is guilty. But what for... Die he kill Invader?! No he wouldn't do something like that. Why would I suggest that. " umm (y/n) ... I'm going to go now... Bye . I'll call you later", Grian walked off. I need to write this in my diary.

Knock knock. " hey.(y/n) its Taurtis! I wanna know if your okay!" Taurtis yelled at the door. I should open it ... " hey Taurtis... ITS RAINING?!. Come In Side quick*, (y/n) said as she shuts the door. " are you okay? You were fighting with Grian this evening", Taurtis asked. "We were fighting?", I asked. "Well. He didn't want you to leave the house... So I was thinking you and him had a fight", Taurtis suggest. " oh no... We didnt fight , we just... Nothing ", I can't tell him. " take a seat next to me (y/n)... Okay ", Taurtis said . you and him are eye to eye. Its like. We understand each other...but Grian is someone I could say all my problems to and he will make them disappear. Why am I thinking about this... Invader is dead. I cant stop playing the fact she is dead in my mind." Now tell me what's wrong... I'm not stupid. I can understand things . Grian can't understand most things I can", Taurtis said. I don't know if I could trust him but he will find out soon. " okay, just don't tell Grian I ... I told you okay... Invader is dead and I saw her b- body", I said as Taurtis is laughing.. " sorry! It just sam will be so happy that she is gone. I'll miss her ! Ha.", Taurtis said. " yeah...", you say with dreamy eyes. Did Taurtis always look this cute. Was he always this funny? Maybe Grian isn't my type... Wait...WHAT! No... This can't be right.

Grian p.o.v

Who killed invader? Why would they kill her? She was nothing, unless that's why they killed her. I think if my plan will work then are world should be much better... I need a break. " Sam? Where is Yaurtis?", I asked with fear. " he wanted to see his dead girlfriend", sam answered . " oh... Salex Brown", I added.

Taurtis p.o.v.

(Y/n) is so cute. Why does Grian get her and I don't. I'm better then that British 'thing'. I just need to win her over. Ha.

You p.o.v

Its so late and its still raining. " hey... Taurtis, do you wanna sleep over since its late at night and it is also raining?", I had to ask. " oh I can't... Grian will think somthing is happening between us", Taurtis said. " I'll be going in the rain now...see ya " , Taurtis said as he left. I'm all alone... Again. Only if . dad. Eer.. The rain is so strong and I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow. I need to go bed... Good night .

(908 words ..

Tomorrow do you want to

A) kiss Grian
B) kiss Taurtis
C) start to like Sam

Comment down below and I will see what gets the most votes. )