did we do 'it'

Your p.o.v

I've been thinking... Is this real? Am I sleeping with ... him... On his bed. Does that mean. We did 'it' . noo I'm just dreaming. "Hey baby *cough* I mean (y/n). There's no food.. As we don't have a kitchens. did you have fun last night?" , Grian says as he facies you. ". fun?!", oh god I'm thinking this way too much. But what if we did! " didn't you have fun? At the movies?", Grian asked in confusion. "Oh yeah ... The movie... * sigh* we didnt do it-", I was stoped by Grian getting mad. " do 'it'!? Why should you think that? First we have to date then -".I got up and walked down stairs to see it still night... Grian comes down stairs and wake up Sam on the way. " Its pretty. Isn't it?", Grian says. " y-yeah ", you shyly say . you blush as you feel him behind you counting stars ( look at the PIC at the top... Its what ur doing)

Grians p.o.v

(Y/n) looks so... Pretty. She looks cute. I want to watch her more then watching stars. She is amazing. So soft yet mean. Kind yet noble. Smart yet acts stupid. She is the girl of my dreams... Wait ... No Grian no ... Bad Grian! Stop this . " so ... Do you. Wanna.", I can't ask that! Were not even dating! Eer.... I want to take her somewhere. " oh! Grian? Can you show me around town?", (y/n) asked... But I don't know much of the town... I know. " yeah. Wait here", I turn around to see Sam . he was very angry. " Sam ... Just follow me please", I whispered in Sam's ear.

3 person

They walk into Sam's room. " hey Tuartis... And Sam! (Y/n) want me to show her around the town. I do t really know this place well so I need you two's help", Grian whispered/said . " umm... Okay . you should show her the town around here then go on the trian to show her . school, the mall and other places. And at the end you can take-" Sam said waiting for Taurtis to say . " her to the cafe... And have", Taurtis said . "A DATE!", Sam and Taurtis yelled. " thank you so much ", Grian said with tears in his eyes.

Your p.o.v

" err! My cloths are at home..."I can't believe it. I left them at home. Maybe I could ask Grian to walk me home and wait for me to get ready... Yeah! Wait ... But what if he, he won't.

( time skip to your house)
(w/c/y/w) = what cloths you wear.

Just need my ... There . what to wear?

Grian p.o.v

Umm. I should. No Grian... No no no! I can't stop my self... I need to peak . but what if she sees me! I can't... I can... I shouldn't... I could... Uumm. I'm doing it! (Grian peaks at you ... Hehe ) ... My nose... Its , bleeding. But looking at her. She is so slim. But what see wears ... Make her look fat. No no . I didn't mean it! Even my Brain. It wants more. But look at her! She is so ... Mouth watering .

Your p.o.v

" Umm. I know . I'll wear (w/c/y/w) ... I hope Grian likes it", I speak my mind outloud every time I'm home but I feel like someone is watching me... A girl... No it can't be. But Grian isn't a girl. But I do feel a male... But I feel like its out of the window... Never mind *flash flash* oww ... What was that? My eyes?... " again?! ... Hmm? Did I hear foot steps?" , I said... " hey! (Y/n)! Are you done?" , Grian shouts. " yeah!",I replyed. Grian? He is having a nose bleed... I'll leave it for him to clean ... ( don't be scared. He clean it)

( time skip to walking to the train station)

* flash ... Flash* " oww my eyes! Not agian!", I said with fear. " (y/n)?! You okay!?", Grian catchies you as you get blinded by the flash." You okay? ", Grian asked . " y-yeah", you slowly get up . " let's get the tickets and go", you commanded . You see a big bow on the floor. " that looks like yuki...", Grian said to himself.

( time skip to the cafe/ date)

"Mmph.. WHAT?!", you go bright red. " Grian?! . a date?!", you blush more. You try to hold it in. " y-yeah... I think we should... Go on a date, because... Because", Grian couldn't finish his sentence as you take a seat. " what's wrong? D-did I do something?", you tell him. " no..no.no... Its not you... I just... I * sigh * I . (y/n) ", Grian holds you hand other the table and look into you eyes . " I... Grian.. I love y-", Grian stop because he and you heard a scream! A girl?! " LETS GO GRIAN! ", you and Grian ran to the scream.

( Skip to the girl)

Grian stops you. He had tears in his eyes." (Y/n) stop. You should see this", Grian said with fear and sadness. ", please let me past", I wanna see what happened . I look under his arm to see ...

(855 word... Yay! ... Who do you want dead? XD PLEASE TELL ME!)