Saturday sleepover

Y/c = your country

Your p.o.v

" oh... Oh~Grian". You look at all his fumblr posts at 1am on a Saturday. You go on WhatsApp and you type to Grian. " hey Grian! Wanna watch a movie together .. today? We chould go out of town to watch a real movie and not Paul telling jokes. I want you to pick a great movie and don't be scared to pick a horror! I'll pay for the ticket and you can invite the boys if you want", you typed .
You fell asleep

( time skip to 6am)

Oh shhhh. Shit... I fell asleep ... Wow...Grian hasn't answered my text. I hope he is okay. Wait. What am I doing . he is probably sleeping... I don't want to wake him up... Nor get him mad. But I should go check. Im all girlyed up but I do have a tomboy urge. Ah.

( time skip to their house)

I wonder if there in? " hold it", a soft voice said behind me. " (y/n) what are you doing?" It spoke again... I turned around to see ... " Taurtis? ", you said in relief. ". " oh... Did I scare you?!"he asked. " a bit " im blushing! Oh no. " so ... Come in " Taurtis opens the door as I walk in I felt a warm present. Taurtis shuted the door gently. " I'm hear to see if Grian is okay... And to take a PIC with him if his a sleep" you said. " he is two floors up. And he is sleeping so have fun" Taurtis said and laughed. I have to walk so I don't wake up Sam nor Grian . oh Taurtis said the second. Here is the door for... Grien? That doesn't matter. I open the door to see ... " oh (y/n)! ", Grian yelped . he had a book ... It looked like "my diary?!?", I yelled waking up Sam. Why does he have it... Wait... He never gave it back! " I can explain!" Grian said " please relax and sit on my bed" he shuted the door behind me as I went to sit on his bed. " hmm... I'm listening ", I can't believe him ... But I feel I could trust him. Should I? Could I? " (y/n) I want to know more about you... This is you second day and you only follow me. You don't have other friends and I wanna know what makes you so scared. Sam and I were about to ask you but-" , grian stopped. You look into his sweet eyes you got up from the bed . he also got up from the bed. You both hug . I don't why... I want to cry. I cry way to much. I just feel like he is. " I love you", Grian whispered. " you to" you wisper . he blushies.

Grian p.o.v

I was hugging (y/n) . she felt so soft . I didn't want her to be alone. She was'nt save back in (y/c). And her dad... I will be there for her. And only her! The only girl of my dreams in her in real life. "(Y/n) ...", Grian mumbled.

3 person

They look into each others eyes and holded hands. They went head to head. Waiting for a move . they lifted there heads making kissing facies going close, close and close until ...
( I'm sorry!)
The door slams . " GRIAN! STOP WAKEING ME UP-" sam looks to see (y/n) and grian about to kiss. " You Umm... Its not what it looks", Grian said . "..."sam didn't speak. He was smiling." I'll leave you to" Sam said as he shouted the door.

Your p.o.v

" G-G-Grian?",I felt so embarrassed .

" relax (y/n) . his happy that were close. And believe it or not but Sam is into the ' shiping' thing. I don't really understand it but... He ships us." Grian said.

Wow. Sam ships me and Grian? Should I apsk for help? I shouldn't in case... He will tell EVERYONE."I kidda understand it..." I said. " Grian... I'm going now", I said with sadness. " I'll walk you to yours", Grian said. I feel so bad. Wait. " Grian?!", I said with anger."uh? Did I do something?", Grian asked in fear. I walk to his room and I grab my diary from under his pillowcases. " let's go", I walk to Sam and Tauris as there watching TV. "Bye boys!", I said with a smile. Then grian followed." So ... (Y/n) . about the movie.", Grian said . " yeah?" I relpyed . " let's go today!", he said with a smile. " okay! Wait have you pciked a movie?", I asked ." not yet . but when I do I will text you", Grian said. "Okay", I relpyed as I opened my door. " see ya Grian", I said . " i-i .... Bye", he said as he blushed.

( skip to movie)
(y/f/h/m) = your favour horror movie

" hey Grian!", I yelled . " hey! (Y/n)! I got the best movie and I'm going to buy the tickets.let's go!", Grian said with fun."wait... What movie are we watching ( y/f/h/m) let's go ", Grian said with joy.

( skip to middle of movie)

" AHHH!" A voice screamed behind you. " oh fffffukkkk", Giran wispers and looks away. " grian? are you scared? He he" I think we should go. Grian doesnt look happy. " Ah!" , Grian jumps on top of you . " hey (y/n) . ha. Ha. Eer.", grian was blushing. " Grian... Let's go", you commanded. You both leave and you go to Grians house.

( skip to 8pm)

I'm so sleepy... " (y/n)! Wake up!", Sam tried to wake you up. " what...." You answer. " she can sleep in my bed... With *cough* me", Grian said as he picked up up. " she must be heavy !" Taurtis said . " she is ... Like a leaf... So soft and light." Grian took you to his bed. " (y/n), I love so much. Only if I could be stronger. But I find it so cute that... Never mind. ", grian kissies you after he says that and sleeps with you.

(989 words yay! )