close?

Need to know-
(X/b/f)= ex boy firend...if you dont have a ex or a boyfirend then make one up! Cant be anyone from yandere tho or tokyo soul ! Because will type somthing wrong to your story line

Sam p.o.v

Taurtis pushed me. I saw ... jerry. JERRY WAS LAUGHING AS TAURTIS WAS GRINING. I think this was all planed. I fell on. Grian. I saw (y/n). She was fist to fist on the table . She was ready to rip off Lizzy's head and maybe mine too. She slowly walked to me. She had a ugly smile. It creeped me out. She helped me up with a nicer grin. Then everthing bad happened.

Your p.o.v

Picking up sam. He was in the way of world war 3.4.5.6.7.100 . I stoped " umm? It's. . . 7pm!" Lizzy said as she ran off " BYE!" We all yelled at lizzy as she ran away to catch her train. I laughed. Grian smiled. Sam was blushing... taurtis was walking away.

* next day * YUS Saturday . " hey... (y/n)?" Grian said as he tured other to face me. " yes?" I replied. I fogot we sleep together. Nothing wrong happens. I'm just glad. Very glad. " are you..." he stoped. " am I? What? Say your words" I exclusively yelped. He was going red. I knew he was blushing. I started to blush . I'm think.. NO! I'm too young. *slap* ow. "Why would you do that?" Grian laughed . He pulled away my hand from my face. Since I slapped my self for thinking so... wrong. " I just. Had somthing wrong in my head" I said with a grin. Grian blushed more. I knew what me was thinking. " NO" I yelled. HE is so bad.

Grian p.o.v

(Y/n)... she was still smiling. In joy. I pulled her onto me. Her head laying on my heart. I felt save. " so.i was going to ask if you are still mad at me. Or lizzy. " I asked. I picked up my phone to see a text. From a stranger. A number I don't know. " I wasn't mad! At you... but lizzy... she was. Fake. Somthing about her , I had a feeling that she wants you..." (y/n) replied.

(The text )

Dear Grian,
I don't have Sam's new nuber but it's Jin! Sam asked me to visit you guys and I'm coming today if that's fine! I'm on the other side of tokyo. So see ya. Oh and so me that cutie you got!

- jinbop

( group chat. You know how it works )

S= I hear lots of fun down there XD

T= sam. There not at that time yet. They have to yell!

S= oh jesus

T= jerry just gave me jerry cats. I wonder what is really in this things.

S=... * devil emoji ! * try it.

T= no! Why the emoji! No no no

G= it's his poop!

S= poop

T= let's grow up!

G= yeah.

S= hell yeah

T= shit!

G= shit!

S= naa.

* back to you!*
Grian p.o.v

Umm? (Y/n) was on her phone. " what ya doing. " I ask as I look on the screen. She turned off her phone before seeing anything. I was upset. " im.. going to take a bath. Don't look on my phone please! " she said. "Okay" I replied. She placed the phone in the jail room thinggy. * buzzz buzz* I didn't know what it was. Bit I found it funny . * play song , don't ask me why I picked this song. I guess it was stuck in my head * it was a song. Adele? Hello? That doesn't sound like adele. Sounds like... (y/n). Walking to the phone. Someone named... (x/f/f) ... he/she was calling her . I believe it is a boy. It is ringing agian . *picking up*

" hello? (Y/n). Where are you? I'm waiting for you-"

" hello"

" umm? Who is this? Where is (y/n)"

"Sees in the bath. Who are you?!"

" im ... wait. I'm not saying my name. "

" why not"

" me and (y/n) love each other to know when we give up, now I need her to come to the date. Tell her I'll be waiting" the man said as he hanged up.

Your p.o.v

I hear someone knocking at the door. Glad I'm ready to leave just need to-

" who is (x/b/f)?"

" GRIAN! Don't do that.. you-"

" tell me. Are you cheating on me with. . . (X/b/f)?"

" ..."

" speak to me"

I chouldnt say anything. I felt so bad. I never told him about my ex. I want to its just. I don't know. He knows all my dirty secrets. I know, I didn't mean it. No!

Grian p.o.v

She lies to me now. I want to know why. She is getting lost. It's killing her and I know. I can't tuch her skin because she's slipping away. I'm hanging on the words she used to say. " tell me where you've been!"I yelled. She had tears she ran out. " I didn't mean to" she said. When she looks me in the eyes she doesn't even look happy. (A/n this isn't a song... maybe) I know I know I know. I need to let her got. " tell me where you been lately " I asked as I was alone. I need to meet this guy.

* time skip to Jin coming to your house and Grian,sa1m and jerry leave the house to meet ' him ' . Taurtis is gone *

Jin p.o.v

Why . " why did you cheat on grian? He...it hurts him " I asked as she was in tears. " I wasn't. He is my ex. He wanted to talk to me so we was going to meet. He isn't really a boy friend. More like a brother to me. I didn't mean to. I'm... im ." She didn't finish the sentence. I HUGED her . I know what she is going throw. It hurts . * knock knock * oh no! Who chould that be.

Your p.o.v

Is that! * opens door* I'm sorry for everthing! Are you okay! Are you feeling better! Are you hurt . Did anything happened to you?

( sorry for the dead uploads. Blame my sister . I will be uploading every 2 days now Yay 1025 words byee )