i-im sorry ...

Grian p.o.v

I woke up to hear and feel (y/n) crying on me. " are you okay! im so sorry about yesterday... i didnt , it wasnt even me but i chouldn't-" I was interrupted by her . " its... * sniff* fine I just feel useless. Please stop thus feeling." She asked as she cryed on me more. " umm" I said as I went to tuch her forehead. " you're I'll! You can't go school!" I said as I layed her head back down on the pillow." I wanna go school" she softly said, "if you go... Stay here! " I said as I was worrying. See fail asleep. She is a little angel to me. I blushed. As I was getting ready for school I heard a... * BANG * " ooww" a cry came out. Was that? It was (y/n). " stay in bed!" I yelled as I places her back in bed. " I'm felling like I'm trapped. Let me go! The waves are crazing my heart! " she said as I was tearing up. " please don't make this hard on me. Please." I said as my tears flowed down my face. " I'm sorry... But I need to! " she yelled as she ran into the bathroom with her school cloths. I started to get dressed until see opened the door . she was in her school uniform . ready for school. We both left as I helped her. " who could you see... Like open doors" she mutated. It reminded me of Ellen. Why?

( time skip to first session )

Your p.o.v

The teacher wasnt her yet. I took my seat as Grian set on my desk " feeling better?" He said as he blushed. " kindda" i relpied with a fake smile . " take it easy! Ill be here okay. I just want to hold you hand" he blushed more. " i swear i ... Never mind "I said remembering a anime I need to finish. Season two just came out! " have you been watch anime agian? " Sam asked . " ha. Yeah " I said. " cool! What anime! Hunter x hunter?" Taurtis asked. " no." I repled
He looked sad. * ringgggg ring* the bell rang . we were early for class. The first. The teacher walked in. " morrning class!" She said. She was getting blurry... I need to go to the nurse. I don't feel. I'm? I'm not! No no no! I feel." Teacher to-" I blacked out.

( sorry for the late uploads. I had a ICT test then I had no WiFi for a day. After that I got solo I'll I couldnt look at my phone... ╥﹏╥ whhy)