the movie

Play song!

Your p.o.v

We started walking to the movies. I didn't know what to watch... we went in and saw that we're  watching Pall Blat again. I found it super funny. When it finished me and Grian waited for everyone to leave before we kissed.

But some reason I feel far away from him...

I wanted to close the gap... but I could reach him. I feel like I'll be more close if I knew why. But... it wasn't the same Grian. He seems different.

"GRIAN. Your not the same!" I started to tear up.

"I'm sorry! I went into your diary again... and saw everthing and then the stupid squid showed me your past. You Tried to kill yourself. You where billed and I think you need me more then ever... probably." Grian hugged me and I stated to cry.

" did you see our future?" I asked

" I could show you if you need, but try not mess anything up" the squid was there.

He showed us... we where married and had 2 kids ... but I died at the age of 67. And Grian was left for 3 more years until our son kills him.  Then our daughter puts our son to jail. She was a cop and he was a lawyer... they where both in tears. But it didn't show how I died...

*time skip* We was home in bed hugging. Nothing more. Please....

So it was quite. I still feel far away... did I ever even know? Can I take a set or would I be more far away. Away from him...

"I'm sorry (y/n). I'm the one who pushed us away"

" DON'T SAY THAT GRIAN" I looked him in the eyes.

" Maybe..." he looked at me and smiled.

" he looked at me and smiled

He kissed me on the lips. I was stuck. Stiff. Frozen. That little gap was only a kiss away from being somthing more the boyfriend and girlfriend.

This wasn't love.

This was crazy love that can't be broken...

We are together.

Why would I hate him

I fell asleep.

When morning came Grian was gone. I walked up stairs and saw him dressed for school. So... wait. SCHOOL?!?

I ran back down stairs and got dressed.
HEEHEHE. I forgot about school. I walked back upstairs to see him laughing.

"Aww. I'm sorry." Grian smiled

"Sorry? For what?" I put my hand on my head.

" I didn't wake you up. Heh. So we got school in 3 hours..." Grian blushed

"Oh.. urm", I started to blush as I notice him, "it's okay. We can take a really long walk" I placed my bag onto my back.

"Cool" he smiled and dragged his bag off the table and agents his leg.

He took hold of my hand and walk me out of the house.

I locked the door and walked to school hugging onto Grian's arm.

I think we need to thing about somthing very soon...

*after school*

As we head home. I saw another cat. This wasn't like the others...

"That cat doesn't look so good" Taurtis stopped walking

"I think it's about to die" Sam laughed

"Has it been hit by a car?" Grian thought

I walked up to the cat. I when on my knees and picked up the cat

"It has been basted agent a wall. Or someone kicked it to somthing hard...poor kitty" I ran home hugging the cat.

" IT MIGHT HAVE A ILLNESS!" Grain ran after me

" those two are cute" Sam blushes and made a fan girl face.

"Like you" Taurtis mumbled.

"Ehat?" Sam looked behind as if he heard what Taurtis said. He looked a bit scarred.

As I got home, I placed the cat onto the table and looked under the sofa. I new Dom ate Cat food once or twice a week.

I pull a pack out and placed it next to the cat.

"I don't have a bowl... I'll use a plate" I pulled a plate out and opened the cat food. Pouring it all over the plate, the cat eat as soon as it hit.

The door opens to see Grian.

"Why do you get pretty cute cat and then add then into our life's?" He seemed made. But I didn't understand what he meant

" I don't understand. I'm just looking after cats and giving them homes. Is that something wrong. I used to live in a hotel! Just to say away from Sam and Taurtis. Don't get me started on my Mum. Or dad. I loved my dad more. He had a smile on his face. My mum... she was slow and stupid. She didn't know anything. That's how I my dad killed her. But I didn't kill my dad. I was lucky. I killed my mum on top." I was getting mad. Lasing at him

"Hm... fine. But please stop with the cats. Please" Grian looked really let down

" sorry but I can't leave a dying cat to die alone"

I got the cat better and sent her to a new family who loves cats.

"Thank you" Grian smiled.

"Yeah... now let's go home. It's already 9pm"

We walked home and as we got in the lights upstairs turned off.

"There playing there games" I laughed as Grian locked the door

" yep. Now let's go get dressed"

We walked Down stairs and got dressed. This time. For the first time... we got dressed in front of each other. It was funny but cute.

"Grian.  We need to talk" I took a seat on the bed with my legs crossed.

" sure" he laid down next to me.

" we are going into year 10. Our GCSE'S are coming but. What are you going to be when your older? I don't know what I'm going to be. I know what you should be. But what do you wanna do?" I smiled and looked at my socks.

" I wanna be an investigator. That's what." Grian had a strong smile. He knew that he was good at finding things.

"Good. No. Great" I hugged him

"What are you going to be?"

" I don't know yet... sorry"

(End of chapter 37.

Now what job do you want

1)Artist
2) venue designer -person who makes parties and weddings
3) layer
4) Author

You pick!)