I'm leaving.

"Swooce moose baba duce yackk yackk jack black meet beep momma sheep

Icee yuuoo peee
Hahaha ha you said "I see you pee" wow you're gullible

Numa Numa meme
Never gonna give you up
RRRREEEREEEEEE"  Grian chanted

Everything went back and then...

" where are we- oh back at school " I said. Wait.Grian still look upset. I didn't meant to . The bell rang . Such a old sound that is very sickening after two days of school . We walked to nurse md's class and sat our butt's on the cold cheap seats. Definitely amazon . " new kid. Come up " md said waving to nick.  Nick got up and sat down in front of the class. We all listened to where nick came from.

Time skippppp

Now I understand why invader has a god damp beard. I looked at Grian as he was looking out of the class window. I- the bell went off. It's lunch.

* end of school day . Everthing in that ep happens just you stay far away from Grian.*

Your p.o.v

Walking home with a sense of sadness instead of happy smiles, Isn't the greatest . I couldn't handle it. I started to cry. He did look he didn't care. What did i do? I'm so upset because of a boy? Dipper would do better if he wasn't a cartoon character. Stupid gravity falls. Stupid anime. Stupid youtubers. I wish he would " love me for how I am" I yelled without knowing. Sam hugged me. Taurtis looked at Grian . Grian didn't look. He smiled. HE SMILED AT MY SORROW. This is it. I'm heart broken.

'* slap*

... G-Grian?

Taurtis slapped Grian. He slapped Grian across the face. I didn't want him to fight. I do what them to kill each other. Taurtis made a fist and pointed it to Grian face. I got out of Sam's hug and stop Taurtis from killing Grian. " no more!" I yelled. Grian was bleeding from the nose. Nick was tuning home with Sam . Taurtis looked down to his feet as I wiped my tears and wiped the blood off the face I once loved. " I'm leaving. " I force fed .I will not be staying in this town with three cyco's. I walked away leaving all my stuff and I ignored the fact that a new start will happen. One day he will come back but not now. '

Sam's p.o.v

Done. I finished the one- hundred chapter of (y/n) and the deadly chicken Grian, a Sam  x  (y/n)

* knock knock*

" hey... Sam.  Can I talk to you?" (Y/n) asked .oh no! *closes wattcrab*
" yeah sure" I answer. She walks in. I need to write this chat down but she will see. " do you know why Grian was ignoring me and you hugging me as Taurtis slapped Grian? " (y/n) asked. Just like my story . Just a problem . " I don't know why Grian is ignoring you nor why I hugged you but Taurtis got mad at Grian and then missed the punch. Very special " I replied. " oh. And the Grian started to get a nose bleed and stop looking at me. He ran home and past out on the bed " (y/n) the angel confirmed.  "Yeah" I drilled my finger into my laptop. "Okay well you can go now I said watching her every move until she left. I opened up wattcrab and started to write again. My fanfic is on the top 3 list. I can't believe me and my dream girl,  (y/n) are going places.

Taurtis p.o.v

I've been thinking. Grian mad me blush yesterday. I wanna leave. With him only. What has happened. Having no hair made me like Grian? I don't understand anymore. Why?

Sam= has fanfic

Taurtis= crushes on Grian

Is on a goal . 705 words today

Byeeeeeee