Am i ... crazy?

You p.o.v

Am I going crazy... " what's wrong?", I said with fear as Moonlightz jumped I'm my arms. " well... Umm", Grian said making me worried.. " did I do something wrong?! Did I not warm up your pie right! Is it the cat! He chould go outside ! Is it... Just me...?", I stopped with tears in my eyes. " no ! Its not that! I just don't feel safe! ", Grian admitted. " safe? Why... Don't worry the knifes are only for food the cat is only for loving when lonly... I mean all the time and everything else... Is just... ", I could think what was Sharp." Its the knifes... All girls at our school... They all. Have knifes!", Taurtis added , "I don't have a knife!", I admitted. " Grian... Let's. Go.", Sam said as Taurtis nodded. " leave.... And never come back", I said with tears in my eyes... I walk down stairs and I put on a movie hugging Moonlightz.

Grian p.o.v

" Sam , Taurtis... I'm going to stay here", I said with a sad tone. " !?! Your going to die!!!", Taurtis said. " it's fine... Let him... He wants to stay so he should kiss her more! " Dam said as he started to laugh.

( sam and taurtis leave as you and grian have a one to one chat)

Your p.o.v

" I'm sorry Grian... I didn't mean to " you say. " its fine. I should be saying sorry... I made you cry two times today... I what you to know that I'm here because of you. I should of died if you didn't take me out of the. Hospital. Its even better that you know how to look after a gun shot", grian said with a smile . " yeah... That... But he is still out there looking for me." I said with fear. " it late... Go to sleep as I go get moonlightz in... Night. ", I said with a fake smile. As I walk down to get moonlightz in... I don't know if moonlightz a girl or boy. I think its a boy... I don't know. It acts like a boy. It looks like a girl . it love me as a son should." Moonlightz!", I yelled as the cat ran upstairs with a evil presence.

Grian p.o.v

(Y/n) screamed at the cat... I wonder why? " uh... Hey moonlightz.. What your AHHH!" , GRIAN SCREAMED like a girl. I tried to pull him off but he didn't buge... " fuuuk off kitty!", I said as I fell on the floor . I cant seem to get him OFF. Untils (y/n) came. " MOONLUGHTZ NUU HIS FACE! NIT HISS AMAZING FACE!" She yelled as she chucked the cat out of the room and she locked the door. " thanks...", I said as I got back into her bed. I went on my phone to see sam was typing to taurtis on the ' the 3 omigos' chat.

(Texting s= sam. T= taurtis. G= grian )

S= (y/n) loves grian because of the bed wetting

T= loool... What do you think there doing?

S= making out XD

T=is that wut u do to dezy?

S= no XD we do more

T= oh gross

S= naa its great... Feels so good! X'D

T= ohhh no no more ... Please .. Nooo

G= oh sorry taurtus they did it yesterday

S= you know because your doing it with (y/n) right now! XD

T= KISSY KISSY! (o‿∩)

G= noooo were just locked in her room

S= XD

G= not like that!

T= grian. Is it true you look up her skrit every school day! XD

S= it is and on the first day they had there had hands in link!

G= shut up .. Go Make out with dezy

S= really... You just saying that because you want to with (y/n)!

T= I'm leaving.. Because someone wet there bed

S= yeah grian

G= I wasn't at home!

T= umm... I mean you sam

G= XD who wets there bed now?

S= so you admit it! , you did wet your bed

* taurtis left *

S= I'm sorry grian but... I'll stop making fun of you when you start dating her... Byeee * sam left*

G= so what if I wet the bed... At least I'm think of (y/n) XD soooo cute

* sam is online*

S= I knew it

G= you knew nothing * deletes messages* and you have no ...

S= I sceen shot it... XD

G= FUUUUK

* THEY both left*

( next day )

Your p.o.v

" morning Grian... * cough * in two days time you should be able to go school!", I said with a sad face but with a happy tone.
" really? Aaw . I was happy spending time with you", grian get up from the bed and helps you . band! The door flow across the living room. " WHERE IS THAT MAGOT!", a voice said. "Oh no. ", grian said as me and him where hugging on the sofa. " Rowan?", I said. Rowan walk in and pulled grian away from me. " you MAGOT! YOU ... Grian...stop playing with the lady. Its wrong to do things when your not dating her",Rowan said. " WAIT WHAT!"grian yelled as I was just laughing . moonlightz jump in and beats up Rowan " no... I hate cats! ", Rowan said as silly walked in. " aaaw. A kitty!", silly said as she picked upmoonlightz." I had a cat... Looked just like this. He was dieing of cancer. He ran away... I miss him. I named him moonlites." Silly said as she hugged moonlightz. " grian... My daddy want you to go school... And you... (y/n) you have to be taken ... 'Somewere'. " silly said as Rowan draged grian to school in his PJs. And I was taken to...

( 954 words.. Where did silly take me? See ya and I wanna know where you think she took me? Tell me!)