think!

Grian p.o.v

(Y/n) ! Are you okay!
  " bye!" I heard... it was Jin running away.he wasn't happy. He had his luggage as if he was leaving.
I couldn't see (y/n). I believe this black van ran her over . I hope not. The van had no driver. It was so hard to see. It was all black. I started to move around it and the door flings open. Close to hitting my face.  I feel somthing in my bones. It felt like ... happiness? . " hello Grian. His to see ya again" ??? Said. I was so scared. ??? Step in front of me... it was... " OKAMI!" I yelled as I HUGED her. I missed her. I knew she was blushing.  It reminded me or. . . Oh - no.  I walked other to see...

Sam p.o.v

"Dezy is mad at me agian.  Eeer . She is just like yuki! I wish I never dated her. That's it!"I said as taurtis walked in . " lay it all on me. Don't take it out on people with knifes." He said to me with a smile. " I need to break up with her. And now! She has been using me. It hurts. I went along with it for as long as I cant" I said to taurtis. I couldn't resist.  I cried on him. That's it. I'll call her other. It hurts me too much. " start to crush on (y/n) and let's see how can win her heart. I know she loves grian but she likes me. Maybe you can swip her from us both! " taurtis said with a grin. I felt bad for wanting to . It's like a robery.

Your p.o.v

SHE'S DEAD!  or is it a he? This poor little cat. It reminds me of... I started to cry. It reminds me of moonlightz. He is with silly. And silly is with him. I miss moonlightz so much. I hope he is still alive. Well ... he of corse not but I can wish! Right? I know! I know! This poor little kitty. ( fun fact! my 3rd name is kitty so this is kinda ... ya'know hard to write it without me thinking it's me!... Oh no.  HELLO it's me. I was wondering... I mean GRIAN I LUV U and I hate your girlfriend. She a nume!) This cat looks so young.  Who ? Who would do this to a cat?

Grian p.o.v

Y/n?... " oh my... gord" I yelled as I ran to hug Her. She was crying. " im hear! I'm hear! " .  I fear foot steps . " a-are you ... okay?" Miss okami asked. " yes. Just. distraught." (Y/n) replied.

" it's okay... im hear for you" i muttered

" grian.  (Y/n)? I need you and the others help." Miss okami requested

" why us? And grian can you please stop hugging me?!" (Y/n) moaned

"Oh sorry" i said with sarcasm
They both looked at me then walked off. They left the cat. I got up and I started to walk to the van when... " GREEEEEEEEEAN!" Silly yelled as she HUGED me.  She was blushies. " oh I missed- ah! AH!" she ran away. " silly?" I said. * me.now* I hear a meow. It sounded. Like me. Now. It sounded like death. I slowly turned around to see . " AH!" I ran to (y/n) . I HUGED her in fear. I started to cry. " aww you big baby. What's wrong. " she asked. Silly was crying too. (Y/n) walked other to see that... cat . She picked it up! She was hugging it! " he broke his foot . That's all. Well I think it's all she.". I wasn't happy to hear that this 'cat' is okay. I want it ... dead.

* time skip*

Your p.o.v

" THANKS FOR THE RIDE HOME" I yelled as I ran in the house hunted for food. " umm?" Silly wad laughing . We dropped the cat off at the vets. Or kitty. It was a she and I named her firelightz.  I ship firelightz with moonlightz. 100%.

I saw Grian runing in to our room. I wonder what he is looking at or for.

Grian p.o.v

I need to find her phone. I looked everywhere but... the panties draw. Oh.sh. I need to find her phone before she finds the valentines message I sent her! It's fine. She's looking for food as everyone else is talking to sam about Dezy. And silly is helping (y/n).

* step step step*
"Grian? Is that ... panties? Umm?" I heard a voice.  She didn't sound happy nor impressed. I felt my heart drop. I didn't know who it was. It didn't sound like (y/n). It sounded like...

( 903 words yay! Sorry I uploaded late. I was watching x-files. Omg and I'm dyng. XP)