found

Grians p.o.v

I woke up to see sam... We was sleeping on me. I was laying on the street. I think school already started but... I reliced we where alone. " WAKE UP BOYS! " Dezy said as she pulled sam up. * kiss* . sam woke up. I started to laugh. Just by sleeping he could wake up by a kiss. " I saw Taurtis taking (y/n) and Lizzy away. I don't know where. Sorry " Dezy said. I was so made" that bitch!". I chanted. " taurtis is dead! Soooo dead!" I said again as I ran.

"Lizzy! (Y/n).! Where are you?!", i yelled as sam hugged me . " don't worry! Taurtis is with them" sam said to make me better . it made it worse. " that badgers! He is going to pay by digging my hole!" I said with a tear sloping down my face.

Your p.o.v

Grian will never find me agian. I hate her! I hate... Lizzy! If she never came Taurtis would never got me so low! I should just finish her! * b* knock knock* oh no. I'm locked up. With ... Her. I have a gag in my mouth. It hurts to know.

??? P.o.v

*knock knock * ... "Aww you two look so cute! I wanna just kiss you. Or maybe do it in front of my old and stupid friend. Grian"??? Said with a smirk. " let me turn on the light", ??? Said as the light turned on. It was taurtis. " now I have plans. I wanna have fun seeing girls having 'pain'. What girls are truly. Now let me see ... " Taurtis ended as he walked to a lever.he pulled it and it was a socking machine. It hurt so much but I keeped it all in. Lizzy screamed. " so girls feel pain? That's new... Next test" taurtis did. He pushed a button. I was starting to turn. I was getting a head ack. It hurt . " hmm hm hm!" I said with my mouth stuffed. I wannted to go but I was locked up. Lizzy was loving it and I'm not joking. She looked like it was a fun fair ride for her. It hurt me to k ow it was feeling sick. " okay. I'm going to stop it and start you from the horizontal way. " he did everthing he said. I was more scared he had this planed. " now time to be played with " he said. He pulled this stick down making the machine pull my lims apart ... And my self of course. Me and lizzy was crying untill * cling* " I'm sorry girl. I don't wanna hurt you. " taurtis let's us down. He exploded." He was a clone?" I said as Grian ran In " you okay... I mean you too?"

" yeah I'm fine. I just don't know about lizzy "

" taurtis exploded!"

" was it a clone (y/n)?"

" I don't know Grian but lizzy doesn't know that story, I Lett her later. Right now I need to get you out of here.

( time skip)
Grian p.o.v

" and that is why taurtis pop... There clones". O said with a smile. A nice lady gave my tea. She was green and she had glasses... Sun... Glasses.. " yo " the green lady said. She winked at me and (y/n) when mad. The tea tasted horrible. " So... The real taurtis... Is dead?" Lizzy asked.

" I guess so, well I thing... I don't really know , lizzy"

" that's fine. If is still alive then I hope his safe"

" yeah " I said as I got up and walked to her. I saw (y/n) relaxed with a smile for once. In front of lizzy. " GORD!" Sam said as he hitted into me. * mwah * I was... KISSING LIZZY! I slightly turned my head to the side. To see (y/n). She was....

( no chapter tomorrow because I got a GCSE test! Waaa)