WE ARE THE HERO'S

Grians p.o.v

She sounded like... " Miss okami?! I'm sorry! I needed to find (y/n) phone and-"

" it's right here..." Miss okami points at the bed. I was lighting up. I'm blind without my glasses. " boy's your age arn't pervs. Please grian ... don't do perverted things with guests over. Please." Miss okami rambled. " Miss okami! I'm not Trying to be perverted! I'm blind that's all" I reply . " Grian . Stop lying and that is very rude. Blind people do have feelings" miss okami said as she left. I slowly died inside. I regret the idea of valentines. Maybe she should see the DM I sent. " GRIANNNNN!" I heard someone scream

* time skip*

Miss okami p.o.v

"We're here today so we can find the aliens. Now first you need to meet the crew" I said with believe and love. " now boys! You all must stay away from my daughter and my new daughter " I say with a grin. I know (y/n) has no one. So I made that step to add her to the family. She is just like a man with her tomboy - Ness it reminds me of rowan. But that shall not take me down hill. " m-m-me?! Why?" (Y/n) said with tears in her little lonly eyes. I know it was hard for her. All these year. Ether since 2005.

( if you where born in 2005 then make it 3 + so 2008) (y/m/n) = your
mom/mum's name

She was so little. Her father was a great help in the war. He would come over every day for a tea and we'll chat and chat. Untill he said that he had a baby son I was so happy I when to have tea over there house. The son was in pain . He started to get lonly without his dad always there. So (y/m/n) had a daughter . The one I stand before. " my dear. I'm your new mother. I will help you. Care for you. And not let anyone or any perv, like grian, tuch you" I said as I hugged her. " so that means my old best friend is now my sister?" She asked with a smile. I said " no" with a smile. She was confused. I started to laugh . " why break that friend ship. Unless her being you sister is a bigger friend ship" I said as I let go of her tired arms. " We're sisters. Come on (y/n) let's go beat up grian" silly said. " that is so unfair! "Grian said. I pulled back the girls " if there not alowed to tuch you. Does that mean you can tuch them? Isn't it unfair" I asked. " no" (y/n) replied. " of corse ... not " silly smiled. I chouldnt believe them being sisters will make them evil.oh great.
Prob this isn't a good idea. " Miss okami. Can I change into somthing else?" (Y/n) asked . "Stay in your school uniform " miss okami replied. We're going to

* time skip*

Grian p.o.v

There teaming up on me. So mean. What did I do? It's because I kissed lizzy. Right? But who would tell... (y/n) . She told silly about lizzy .no. there being sexist that's all. Hopefully. . . Or maybe. OH FUK. Silly? No? But . She. She does!

You p.o.v

We started to move into the vans . I was sitting next to Sam and grian was sitting next to silly. Silly was GRINING as if she was a hansome devil. I don't know how that... works. She isn't a devil. She is a boot - full angel . I couldn't keep my eye on her since Sam was nightmarish me out.

(Nightmarish = very fighting or unpleasant. Eg she was nightmarish me out . Or . He creeped towards me. I was in nightmarish. )

He was looking at my skirt. It doesn't help that he was smiling. I felt so uncomfortable. I wispered to miss okami. " Miss okami. Mum . Sam is... look at my skirt and smiling!". She laughed "okay dear " . I looked back at sam. He tuched my leg. I jumped out of my skin . I started to blush. " YOU'RE WET" someone yelled. I felt so bad . I looked to silly . " what happened. " Miss okami panicked. Silly was crying and she was full of water ." GREEEEEEEEEAN. Clean me up please" silly smiled as she was clinging onto his arm. I ... I didn't know what to say. Grian was scared . He looked at me . He knew he had to do it ...

Grian p.o.v

She wanted me to clean her. But she was wearing somthing that didn't look so good. I started to clean her legs.
(Y/n) was watching untill I looked at her. She blushed and looked away . I relished that sam was... tuching her leg. He is trying to ... no. She is mine! He wouldn't do that would he?! . * squid squid * uhhh! Is this her..UMM " oh grian. Your a bad boy. I really missed you." Silly wispered to me. She holded my hand and pressed it agent her more. " I always loved you" she said. (Y/n) looked. She had tears in her eyes. She looked like ... somthing bad is going to happen in this small van.

Silly p.o.v

Grian was always mine. He always missed me. And I always missed him. Along as my mother doesn't look that's fine. Oh I want grian more. " oh grian. You play too much" I said as I pulled his head closer to me. Between me. So he can feel it. So he knows I love him. Great. She's looking. I really don't mind if (y/n) gets mad, we're always friends. And I just need to give sam the signal. " oh grian. Ah~ ". Good! Sam looked. He know what to do now...

(1101 words. Yay. ) ( my wifi isn't working sorry if this uploads late and u changed my phone ... being a idiot ... I fogot my username )