I'll carry her

Play the song now if ya want. I just had it in my mind. Plus this ep it will be very mind blowing!

Your p.o.v

I found Grian looking for me. " Grian!" I yelled as he turned around. He sliped on me and we both landed on the floor. We are very clumsy. I started to laugh and we both blushed. I stoped. He stoped. We both looked into each others eyes... we blushed and we started to stick our lips out I chouldnt stop. My hand grabed around his back and we- " get up!" A voice said. It was taurtis. Grian leaped off of me and I jumped up. I chouldnt look at taurtis. I was blushies so much. I felt disappointed . Oh great . " where am I! " Taurtis asked.

* time skip *

Your p.o.v

Finilly taurtis understands. " okay! Time for school" Sam yelled. " but I just got back" taurtis moaned. " your not even in school uniform!" Sam moaned back with sass. " but jerry doesn't need a uniform!" Taurtis moaned. I had to add in there by saying " he is a slave . Youre not a slave. your more special and I think you should be like us ... or sam might 'salve' you too". He didn't lisen and we all walked to school.we stoped for sam. " Yay! Fan art! ...

EEww it's (y/n) kissing grian! And a -?" Sam stoped with a letter in his hand

EEww it's (y/n) kissing grian! And a -?" Sam stoped with a letter in his hand. " haha. A love letter" Grian laughed. " haha from who" I asked. " him self " taurtis said. We all laughed. I stoped. Dezy! What happened. I - I shouldn't ask. Should I? Idk .I mean. I don't know. Why am I going slang. Maybe it's from yesterday's chat. Oh poor grian. Wetting his bed? Ha. No instead he is wet? Oh sam takes the piss. And taurtis takes my - " heart " someone said. I tuched around . It was sam. Wait. He was... wow his fast when I'm not thinking right.
We went all the way to first lession but sam stoped. " guys. Is tha-t" he said. " invader!" Grian said with a laugh. Sam was swearing and ran . He went behind a plant. " hey grian. Where is sam?!?" The one I though dead said. " umm... Invader. I ... I though you was dead" I asked. " yeah. I looked dead but it was ... nothing. You imaging things and you should hang out with Ellen more to find out new things.." she said as she turned to grian . " so grian-" she said latching onto his top. " I like to know where sam is... do you know where" she said as she tuned her body on Grian. He was GRINING and blushing . I was getting jelly. Jelly!!! She was making me jelly. I tried to look the other way. It was so hard because she was so load. She was groaning. GROANING! on grian. I chouldnt believe it. " oh~ right there grian~" invader yelled. How hasn't a teacher noticed?!?!. And why is sam being.... 'friendly',

I'm a girl
I'm not a toy for men
I'm Grian's
Not anyone else

At least sam stoped . His blushing. " im sorry" sam wispered " silly bribed me to. Yesterday. In the van". I was so confued. SILLY! IS DEAD. That perv. And invader too. There both dead. " SAMMIIPPPOOOO!!" Invader yelled down Grian's ears . Poor him but. He needs that. STUPID GRIAN. We went to first lession. It jumped to second. Time was going so fast that I don't know if there's homework. I'm just happy that taurtis is back and not jerry. Wait. JERRY. Where is tha- oh. Nevermind. His outside of class. I wonder why. He looks sad. Upset. Horrible. Killed. Dead. Maybe I when to fair. Well it's end of school now But something is different. Lesions are different . Maybe it's for having a actual normal day. But.

Is this a normal day?
What is a normal day?

" yay! Let's go to dance!" Taurtis yelled. Dance? I chouldnt stop laughing. It's a different kind of danger. My feet will be spinning around. " da-nc-an? What is that?" Someone said. It was grain. " you. Don't know how to dance?"I asked as Sam looked with a grin. They dragged us home and play a song... a slow song. Taurtis garbed my hands and placed them behind Grians head. Sam garbed Grians hands and placed them on my hips and we stated to blush. " okay... there. DANCE!" Taurtis yelled. I was blushing to much. To too much. Sam push me into Grain. We both landed on the floor. " owww" me and him moaned. Face to face. My heart was pumping fast. This was love.
I knew grian was blushing. His face was all red.

 His face was all red