death?

Grain p.o.v
After school

" Sam and Taurtis... Can we walk to the asylum to see (y/n) ?", grian asked
" no. You need to stop getting with her. She is bad news" taurtis said. "Its not a joke... And the fact that she was the killer ... No. ", sam added. " fine ", i said as I ran to the asylum. " no! NO STOP GRIAN!" sam yelled. " bye", taurtis said

(Time skip )

" oh... Mr key... Can you help me run away? They say I'm crazy... They just don't see light or darkness. It's coming close... Closer then before.. My angel who will free me from thee ... Non shall stop him nor should I. I can't finds but he shall. He isn't darkness but he is a lively god who rains apon thee land of knightland... ", a female voice said.she sounded ... Like (y/n) "ANGEL MAY COME! FOR BE TOLD IM UP STAIRS AS A DEMON THEY SHALL SAY!" SHE YELLED " DEATH IS DEATH", SHE YELLED

nobody like u because you are a nobody! ", a male voice said. I hate walking in here... Where is (y/n)? " where is she... They said room 666 ... (Y/N)!", grian yelled down a never ending path. " G-G-Grian?!", a girls voice yelled. Room 666 isn't next to 665 nor 667. Oh a gard. " sir... Can you tell me. Where room 666 is ?" I asked with a smile. " r-room 666? The little girl? She-she-she is...(y/n). She can't be seen... As if she is a legendary ghost. You hear her every hour yelling... She is a ticking bomb. Only someone she k- ill get to the point ... If someone looks after her she will be set free and we can't let her go until the person who takes her makes her blush until you kiss... You can't force it but it can only be true. She is located up 1000 floors... Do you want me to Gide you?" The hard asked. " no thanks... And thanks..."I said as I started to walk to find the nearest way up. "Mummy! Why did you take me here.... Moonlights way my cat! His black farrrr", a girls voice rambled as it was taking other by many voices " demons are real... Angels can see... Angles will full in love with demons to find they come her!", a male voice said... I understand what is wrong with this people.. They where miss leaded... So sad." 666 is the way until the next day" a little girl said . " she will beat you until she eats you" a male voice said. " nobody knows if she is real... Nobody cares if she make you her meal", a woman said. " she is a demon", one said "she isn't a free one until she has to runs " the next one said. " she bears her self up...her fear gets to her... She is a demon" the last on said . " (y/n)!?" I asked as I was at room 666 . " GRIAN! my angel is here ... I don't need to scream... I was beating this place down... Please let me see your face... Your pretty face. It was only a day without a person to see... I was going blind... I was going to die.let me out as I show my blood-", (y/n) said but I could lisen anymore.... "Blood?", I said in panic. I need to find a gard... THERE! " sir! can you let out (y/n) please! I need her.... She needs me!", I said with tears in my eyes.

Your p.o.v

This room isn't plan... It red... Of my blood. Is soft yet scary. I can't feel my hand. I give up on trying to break out. Grian should be coming to get me soon again. * door opens* " (y/n)?!?" Grian said with tears in his lonly eyes. I walked to him . " my angel came to save me " I asid. Grian got closer with fear. He couldn't handle the pain of losing me. I could sense it. It rushed throw him. " what happened.... You're full of blood!" He said to me as we started to hugg. " I tried to break out to see you one last time ... Before yuki attacks! " I said. " yuki .... Attack?", he replied . " now go as I will be related...." I said as the gard dragged me away. " I will love my angel... He will always crush on me. The true will never be told...".

( time skip to the 'Yuki death ep)

" is she dead?" Sam asked as he looked other the school. " yeeah", taurtis relpyed. Miss okami said " you all have to go away form here. And Grian
... You must take (y/n) with you... She need you. You must look after my -"

" cousin" silly added

" cousin?" Grian asked

" yeah.... She is my cousin . I have to say . she is stupid"

"SILLY!", Grian yelled! " okay boys... Go pick her up and move" miss okami said as she walked off caring about Rowan.

( sorry I didn't upload yesterday.... I had not WiFi after 4pm. Whhhhhyyyy!)