9 weeks later ( story)

Grian's p.o.v

(Y/n) knows what she has done. I can't keep going like this until I know she loves me. Until I know... she... wants me. I can't rush things. I just feel-

" hey... so Grian-"

" NO Taurtis!"

" but I want to help you"

" how?!?"

" by loving you "

" What?!?!"

" I love you Grian~senpai. Please give me a chance. I love you because I can. (Y/n) loves you because she has to", Taurtis blushed. I was in shock . " umm" I didn't know what to say. I did know WHAT TO THINK! Well for once i feel a 'WTF' moment. I stopped laughing at taurtis' jokes because I heard crying and I heard Sam laughing . I ran to see what was happening.

Taurtis p.o.v

I hate this book! I did everything it said. I wish I could get that girl... that girl Grian. ( yep. Grian is a girl now.... jk . Taurtis thinks Grian is a girl)

This book did nothing but make me look like a idot. 'She' laughed and I felt so stupid.

Your p.o.v

Sam is cooking dough boy! I couldn't stop screaming . Grain rushed to my side. He stopped . He smiled and gave a big scream saying "SAM STOP!" . He stopped and looked at me and my tears. "FINE" Sam said and walked out of the house. I sat down and placed my head on the shoulder of someone. I looked up to see Grian with tears. I jumped out of my skin to see him cry. I hugged him and kissed him. I told him " I'm glad that we met", he kissed me back and I wiped away his tears. We laughed.

"I miss you" he replies and I felt dizzy. " I really don't feel well" I said. " You'll be fine. Let's go school" he said and picks me up ; spinning me around and kissing me on the cheek. " I love you to" I blushed. He placed me Down

"no school uniform today" he yelled.. And dragged me out of the house. He placed a scarf thingy on me. We ran to school as it started to snow. He put on his glasses. " I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD GLASSES" I yelled. He nodded.

I felt like a big day is ahead but the best thing is , I have Grian back. I can feel love again. Me and aphmau was talking the other day and she can't believe i was still trying . She wanted me to give up. GIVE UP. I went mental.

~Flashback~

"Why keep trying if you know he doesn't want you anymore" aphmau said to me.

" because I love him"

" you can't love him ! You can't"

I walked away . " what ever"

~now~

I wasn't ready to give him up. And if I did I would be stupid.

" what you are thinking isn't what I want you to" Grian read my mind.

" I'm sorry , but why wasn't you talking to me ? I just don't understand " I replied .

" because I felt like you didn't love me any more and that guy named... T-Tar... nevermind" he said to me. I stop in complete laughter . " don't die by laughing now" he winked . I stop laughing and smiled. We mad it to school.

"Look a bench" I said runing to it and waited for Grian to come. I sat next to him laying my head.

" your fast * pant pant* you should join the jym * pant pant *" Grian rambled

" what do you mean join?"

" just join us"

" you? Join? What do you mean join? You don't even go jgm! Don't make me laugh you little thing"