can i do this?

Dont play the song yet! And I love thing song because it was from the first game I ever played! Don't hate!

Your p.o.v

" G-Grian " I said as he... KISSED ME! I was panicing. This is the first real kiss that didn't feel... Onward. I like it and we started to injoy it. We heard sam and taurtis laughing but we didn't stop. It felt like haven. I just don't want to stop. It tasted of sweets... I loce it so much. I need to breath but I rather continue until I pass out. I couldnt stop closing my eyes. I pulled away blushing madly. " I'm sorry. I couldn't hold it anymore", he said. " t-t... ", I couldn't speak. I was still blushing. " I heard (y/n) ... She was speaking! Like she was kissed. Heh. I love it. I ship it ! She and Grian." Sam said as he got closer. " there really cute together. They get she to easily shy. Aaww.. And I wanna see them kiss. It will be adorable" Taurtis said as he smiled. " hello!" I said asap . " oh hey (y/n) and Grian!" Sam said. " were you to kissing?" Taurtis asked with a smirk. Then sam smirked. I blushed more and even more when- " yep" grian said with a smirk. We walked to the some teacher name loro...

( time skip to first lession)

" morning class! We have new students! My name is miss Tori", the teacher said. ". " welcome to the class. Now let's go pick flours"

( time skip to teacher MDS class)

" hi I'm sam! " sam said and walked off as Taurtis walked up. " hi I'm Taurtis... That's my friend Sam... You don't have much to fight agent -"

" HEY !"

" like I said. And ... Yeah", taurtis went off as Grian goes up." Hi.. I'm Grian . I'm British. And that's my crush * he points to you as you blush* and she is mine. ", Grian said as he walked to his seat. You got but very shlyly. " hi... Everyone. My name is ... (Y/n) and I'm a tom boy. But I can be... Really-" you got interrupted by " CUTE!" Grian. I blushed. " and -"

" my girlfriend"

" A...and-"

" my hunny plummy sweety-"

" AND!" I SHOUTED as I was getting mad at Grian. " SHY!..." I blushed realising everyone was watching me. I ran into my seat next to the window and looked out of it. It was a man. He was ugly. He had man boobs. And he was smiling... Like taurtis does. Yuck.

( time skip to lunch)

I walk out with Grian , Sam and Taurtis . we all went to find our next class so we don't get late. " I think its up the stairs" I said . " okay let's go " taurtis said. We all walked up to see... " morning boys. And morning little girl! May I help you?" A teacher with plan white hair said. she was in a pe outfit. It didn't look... comfortable. " yeah please ! Now we need to know where gym is" taurtis said . he was blancked. " miss? Do you know where gym is?" I asked as she smiled. " you have me as your teacher! It will be right in that room" she said as she points to room 11. Grian and sam walks off as taurtis feels sad. " thank you miss. " I said as I walked off.

(Time skip to gym)

" kiyu and (y/n) can stay out if they want to" the teacher said. " sexist" grian said loud. " run!" The teacher shouted.

( time skip to end of school)

I'm walking to my locker to get my stuff. I saw grian at his. I blushed. I saw grian opening his locker. Something fell out. It was a tea cup.

* waring! If your not allowed strong language and ' secnces'. If under the age of 10 or even if your not alowed for stuff like this then please wait for the next chapter. You have been warned*( 603 words)

After the tea cup fell out a sharp thing fell out. I was scared. It was a shape I've seen in a kitchen. I thing it was a.... " oops my -" Grian said . I backed away leaving my locker opened. Grian moved closer to me. I fell on the floor showing making my skirt lift. " please don't!" Everyone was gone. I don't know if Taurtis was gone. I know Sam had to leave because of ' business' with Dezy. I never met Dezy but she sounded like I knew her. Strange. But that didn't stop me from crying.

I felt a sorrow leave me as bit of sanity left too. Grian got closer and close. I wasn't scared anymore. He was smiling like a evil guy should. Like he should. I got up as he pushed me. 

" Grian... Think what you are doing!" I said with fear and anger.

 He looked at me as if I was socked out. I wasn't shy at that moment nor should I. I grabbed him and made him drop the object.

 " I'm sorry... I was just" I didn't let him finish his sentence as I left to go to the hotel.

 I fell asleep by crying. I had a feeling that myself was going cold. I was a bully. A person with no life. But was I protecting my self? I don't know anymore. If I sleep this off I could be my happy self. Hopefully.

Grian p.o.v

I was stupid. I didn't mean to scare her. She always loved me. The only person who did. She didn't say no about her being my girlfriend. But I ... I'm not good anoth for a girl like her. Her name is just amazing. (Y/n) ... (Y/n)... (Y/N)! I could say it other and other and other! I wish she could understand that. I wasn't controlling my self. It wasn't me! I felt like I was used. I was used! I couldn't think. As if I wasnt a human. But I knew it wasn't other. Taurtis could win her any moment. She could run right into his arms. * enters hotel room * "I'm sorry. If your hutting. Lay it all on me. ", I said as I was tearing up...

( the end of this chapter! 1038 words! Yaaay! Hehe! Tell me what you think happened next and I cant upload tomorrow because I have tests ! Byeee)