stealing

You p.o.v

* after school *

I feel... Less lose to Grian. I didn't see taurtis last session . Grian, Sam and I are walking home. I see this man again. Grian had tears in his eyes when he when past the man. He knew who that man was. It was... " Joe?" I said . Grian stop and looked at me. He was shocked. " well. You. The ... Cute... Little girl. " Joe said as he smiled . " leave us alone Joe. Go back with that so called ' mother ' " grian said as he pulled me away. Sam was just mad with me. * clink* the door opened as we walked inside. I ran to the frige. Grian ran to the basement as sam banged the keys on the table. He was so pissed at me that he grabbed my neck. " lisen up. Don't talk to that idot ... Joe... He isn't anything to Grian but only a nightmare! Now leave joe alone. Don't get near him... He does back things to cute girls that are too shy . bad things" sam ended the chat and walked upstairs real pissed. I was scared. I wanted to cry. I didn't mean to make Grian upset. I could hear him... Crying. It hurt me more to know I was the one who made him cry. I want to help him and all... I just don't know how.

* 13 days later*

Taurtis p.o.v

Where... Am I? Where is my bed? Hmm? Where are my arm bands? WHHY! NOT MY ARM BANDS! I can't cry now. I see home! The door is unlocked? That's fine! " IM HOME!", I shouted as (y/n) ran and hugged me . " oh my. I was worrying! Don't ever leave use agian!" She said with tears in her eyes as Grian walked up to us. He slaped he and pulled (y/n) to his arms. ( a/n ... Like in the picture! He he ) he said loud and clear " She... Is... MINE!" (Y/n) blushed as she wasn't smiling anymore. " Grian stop. Your taking it to far-" she was stopped by Grian with a kiss. She blushed more. " stop!" She yelled . " arnt you going to lisen to your lady instead of making her your make out doll?" I said with a smirk. " well I'm going bed . see ya. " I said as I walked to bed.

* everything happens with the cloning things! Next part is after they all but jerry and the taurtis 2 dies and the clones of star wars are alive. You and Grian are locked in the hole thiggy . all the clones pop*

Your p.o.v

I'm locked in here with... Him! What if we do something! " SAM YOU BITCH! LET ME! OUTTT! YOU CAN KEEP GIRAN HERE BUT NOT ME!" I yelled.

" OI! KEEP (Y/N) HERE! NOT ME!" Grian yelled. He was on the computer. Googling how to get out as I look for any way out. I layed on the bed waiting. Nothing. " oh sam! You know who to please a lady!" A woman's voice said as you hear the table move. " oh Dezy! I will always please you my buttercup" sam said. That's it! Butter! I ran and found the frige on the side. * bang* the door opened before I could do anything. " taurtis? Oh thank you!" Grian said as he yancked me out. " no prob" he replied as Grian and I see Sam and Desy kissing on the table. I blush as grian said " gross.. Get a room" we left and ran to the train station. " my best pal is coming tomorrow and I need to know the ticket price" Grian said with a grin. " so who is this ' pal'?" I asked winding who he was . " she-" I stop Grian. " SHE!?! Grian? Are you cheating on me! Is that way you don't show me love?!" I said as I started to hug his arm. He was blushing. " no no no! I would never cheat on you! She is just a great friend! That's all!" He said. I was starting to tear. " I hope your not lying to me. " I said as I started to calm down. " you'll be great friends with her once to meet her!" He promised.

* next day*

Your p.o.v

I was up all night watching Grian sleep. He looked guilty. The girl is coming to stay. She is going to be at school. I want to see if she ... " eeeeehhhhaaa?" Grian said as he blushed. I got up and eats something... I was feeling...

Sam p.o.v

Walking down to see (y/n) alseep in the susi. I found it cute. I wonder what type of girl she really is when you start to date her. Is she still shy? Or is more protective. Only one can wonder. But... Grian is bringing his old crush to school today. She might just clang with her. Or kill her. If (y/n) is really like that.

Grian p.o.v

Waking up is so nice when... (Y/n)?she?... She isn't here? How... She is always asleep. I need to put some pants on ( XD ). I should wear pants in bed before (y/n) starts to worry. Ha. Humm? " (y/n)? She is asleep?" I asked " NOPE!" she yelled waking up with sleeping bags under her eyes.

* time skip to picking up the ' mate ' *

Your p.o.v

I've got no sleep. I feel like fainting. I CANT! If I did... I would be missing there movements. I will know that they are dating! And Grian Is cheating on me.

Lizzy's p.o.v

Come to toyko! " GRIAN!" I ran and hugged him . " the Queen of England!" Sam yelled. " really!...?" Taurtis said with a smile. " oh... Nice to meet you too and ... You?" , she looks at you. " h-hi" (y/n) said shyly for no reason. " so... This one" Grian points to sam " he is named sam... He's a bit special... Well very.". " nice to meet you sam " I said as I bowed. Grian winked at me. I blushed. (Y/n) gave Grian a death glare. " this is taurtis. He is also special" grian said. " nice to meet you taurtis" I said as I blushed. " and! This is my new crush... (Y/n) " grian said with a frown and he blushed. I was socked. He moved on without me. " nice to meet you.. ' the Queen of England'. " (y/n) said with no emotion and she bowed with sam and taurtis. At the same time. I bowed back. Grian smiled. We started to walk to school as I realised (y/n) thinks Grian is cheating on her. With ME! I wish but me and Grian can't do it. We don't like each other that much. " Can you three boys walk a-head as I talk to the amazing (y/n)?" I asked nicely. " of course Queen of England. " so (y/n).. You think I'm dating that thing! Noo. I rather date a spider . ha. No I would nether date Grian! He isn't my type. Sorry! And he is all yours ! When I came . it was the first time I was told he was dating someone. I was pleased" I said. She smiled in joy. She looked so tired. I wonder if something is happening between then to. " I'm still going to watch your every move!" She said to me with a smile . " that's fine!" I replied as a boy with red anime contacts lifted our skirts up. " ah!" I screamed as (y/n) slaped him! She blushed and I blushed. Grian ran and he punched him in the face. " sorry girls! You okay (y/n)...?" grian asked her. She nodded and he realised that I was there " oh! And you Lizzy?" He asked. " I'm just fine thanks" I replied. (Y/n) was pulled away by Taurtis. Grian got mad. He was giving evil eyes. " so.. (Y/n) . you know that Lizzy is Grians ex-crush. " Taurtis said to (y/n). She had tears in her eyes. " leave (y/n) ALONE ! SHE IS MINE ! STOP STEALING HER! PLEASE! SHE ISNT A THING SHE IS MY GIRRL!" Grian said with tears in his eyes. Sam huged his as I stood there in shame. Grian passed out. (Y/n) ran to him and ladded on her knees. "GRIAN! ... HE... ILL?! OH MY TEACUP!" She yelled with tears dropping down her sad ,guilty face. I couldn't see taurtis... Until ...

(1297 words yay! Next ep

Grians p.o.v

"Lizzy! (Y/n).! Where are you?!", he yelled as sam hugged him . " don't worry! Taurtis is with them" sam said to make Grian better . it made it worse. " that badgers! He is going to pay by digging my hole!" I said with a tear sloping down my face.

Your p.o.v

Grian will never find me agian. I hate her! I hate... * knock knock*

??? P.o.v

*knock knock * ... "Aww you two look so cute! I wanna just kiss you. Or maybe do it in front of my old and stupid friend. Grian"??? Said with a smirk.)

.