dating week

This is the friends list. People who have ---- are childhood friends.

You
Grian

eyeless Jack

----------Sircutieyuki

My street:

Travis

MCD charaters
(minecraft DIARIES)

MMW charaters
(mod mod world mincraft)

mcd:

aaron

------------aphmau

travis

garroth

laurence

lucinda

katelyn

kawaii~chan

nickcloe

Levin

Malachi

Cadenza

Katelyn

mmw:

-------------------------Tommy

Professor Modzilla or Monty

Polly

Laila

Megan

Prince Reese

Princes Marsh

Your p.o.v

As I woke up I knew it was time for school. I look down to see me still in my dress from yesterday, my birthday. I got up and got changed. Saw Grian still asleep. I kissed him on the lips. my red face started to tear up with happiness. I knew today was planed just for me.

as I got upstairs. Out of Grain's- and i guess my- room. I opened the fridge to get out food, There wasn't much food. Only Puffer-fish and carrots. as i closed the door, There was a cat in the house! I called the white fur ball, Bubbles. It had puffed up cheeks and her tongue out. She was SO FLUFFY!

she watched me as i turned on the kettle, made toast and made tea. she was giving me the stare of death. Or just... a stare?

As i finished eating and drinking my tea, the cat ran down stairs.

"BUBBLES!" I yelled as I ran after that snowball.

I lost the cat and was outside of Taurtis and Sam's room. I heard a meow and ran down the stairs.

As i got to the last step, Grian was ready for school and his bag packed on the table. he was hugging the cat and laughing at me.

" morning" i blushed

" where did you find this thing?"

"what? i found Bubbles on the table next to the T.V"

" really?" Grian looked at the cat," Who let you in bubbles?"

" the cat can't speak... cats wont speak to you if you creep them out"

"so i'm scary?"

"yeah... you are"

" okay, okay" Grian laughed.

Grian and I walked to school with the cat. We knew Sam and taurtis was awake and arguing like partners just before we left. As we got to the gates ,Grian let the cat free and he pulled me to school. He was so happy and took me to first lesson early. He was talking to silly but i couldn't understand what he was saying.