rain = pain (for B)

Your p.o.v

Its Monday! Yay ... School... Oh yeah. Invader is dead. * cough* I don't feel so good...

Grians p.o.v

Taurtis broke my umbrella. Eer . I'll buy one at the shop. Hmm. Sam is coming down the stairs..." Where is Taurtis?", Sam asked. " he came home last night. Unless he when to see Salex Brown again.",I said with anger.

( time skip)
Your p.o.v

Knock knock... "Oh... Hi Grian!", I said as he look at me. " do you.. Want to. Um." He didn't finish his sentence. " what? * cough* " I said. " do YOU want to come under my umbrella... With me?", he asked as he blushed. " oh! Thank you! Wait ", I said runing upstairs.

Grian p.o.v

I love her.. " if your lost and feeling like your alone. I'll be the one to get you home. My angel",I said... She is just amazing in every way. And look at the stairs of her house! Its so neat and clean. " lest go!" (Y/n) said as she was running downstairs. She sliped on top of me. "Oh... Hmm..." I blushed I as stood there . " oh... Sorry Grian...senpai * cough*", she mumbled something I didn't hear.. I wish I did. " Grian? Do you wanna", she said only that. I understood it . " let's go then",I said as we walked off. " wait here", she said as she rain into a alleyway. I should follow her. " what is that! " I said . " its Moonlightz", she said . it was a black cat. "He is sick and I've been looking after him... I'm going to move him into my house after school", she says it with a golden heart. I really do love her and I want her to know... But I'm just.. Shy. " I'll help you !", I said as I walked off. " I don't feel so good * cough cough* never eating Doritos again. Only Toritos.", (y/n) said. " please.(y/n) stay home! Let's walk back. ", I couldn't let her go school I'll. She should pass out in class." Okay" , (y/n) said.

Your p.o.v

" bye Grian", I said as Grian walked to school. Oh the cat! Let's let him in from the back.

( skip to end of school)

Knock knock. I wonder who it is? "
Hey Grian!come in!", I said with joy. But I sounded like a boy.

Grian p.o.v

" I'm fine... Did you bring the cat in? ", i asked . " yeah he is in my room . sleeping. And i took him to the vet. He is dieing of cancer. Poor kitty", (y/n) said with tears in her eyes . " dont worry. Mr moonlight whould die when he has someone so amazing that just toke him in and help him. He whould of died if yiu didnt help him.", i said with a smile . her tears are going on her onesie that has cat ears... And says swagg! "So what happened at school", (y/n) asked. " only miss Okami crying about Invader ... Shes dead and you know.", i said with a strate face. " do you wanna see moonlightz?", she asked. " sure . but only for a min as sam will be looking for me", i said . he was fast asleep on (y/n)'s bed. He lookd fatter and better. " did you feed him?", i asked . " i think so... Well the doctor gave me med for him so he eats more but he hasnt eat a thing! He does look fatter.. And cuter!", (y/n) said with tears in her eyes as smiling. " have yoy ever had a pet?", she asked. " a dog.. He... Was put down when i was 8yrs old. I miss Brian... Ha. Brian and Grian. We where great friends", i started to have tears in my eyes. She noties "Grian. Why do they die before us ." she asked . " well if we died before them... There tinny heart whouldnt be able to handle it and they whould die. And were ment to have pets so they grown up and die. There only ment to be there so you can show them a good life", i answered. " you should start going ."she said as we walked down stairs." Oh and Don't come to school tomorrow. Chan is mad at you for- *bang bang* ow" , Grian landed on the floor. "GRIAN!", (y/n) SCREAMED AS she LADDED NEXT TO HIM . " YOU OKAY?! CAN YOU SPEACK? GRIAN! PLEASE SAY SOMTHING", that was the last work I heard. From my love that should never know.

( time skip)

Your p.o.v

" he has a 30% chance. ", a doctor said. " tha-thank you sir... What is you name?" ,I asked. " call me DoctorNurseMd", he said. " now get out as we cheack on him again ",DoctorNurseMD said. Walking out of his room. Without seeing him . it hurts. But after he past out... I can't think about it now. It just. Make me want to cry. " (y/n)! Don't cry! ", taurtis says. " I ...I.. I can't help it.", I said as I cryed more. " (y/n)... Grians going to make it... He British ... He is the lion of the flag. And the lions says- ", sam says as Taurtis completed his sentence by " tip tip to the morning lads...". L

(Time skip)

" guess for G- GRieniy? " a female voice said. Sam Taurtis and I stood up. " do you mean Grian?" Sam asked. " yes..sorry. This way ", the lady lead us to.. " GRIAN! " I HUGGED HIM . I was crying all other his arm.

Grian p.o.v

... She is crying on me. " (y/n)...". Sam and Taurtis was smiling. " Grian ", she cryed. "( y/n)... Look at me", I said.. She looked so pretty. *kiss* . Grian and you blushed . Sam and Taurtis blushed as they laughed. " awwwh! " , she stopped. " Grian!" She kissed me back. " I - I love you! " I say as I faint away... Into darkness and lonlyness. I miss her. I will always miss her. But if my plan works... Only if it works.

(1034 words! And you got your kiss! Yay! Yeeeeee!

Next ep ...

Grian has to stay in the hospital but you couldn't let him as they treated him badly. You took him home and looked after him. You new cat friend starts to hate Grian until...
Hoped you injoyed this ep)