Chapter 9

The smell of blueberry waffles filled my nose the moment I woke up. The smell had me mentally licking my lips. It smelled so good. I furrowed my eyebrows, hearing giggles while batting my eyes open.

"Sissy, wake up!" Nya sang.

I fluttered my eyelashes, so I could see clearly and when I did, I noticed my daddy and Nya sitting there with a big tray of breakfast. For me! I smiled while sitting up in the bed.

"Morning baby girl." My dad said with a smile, kissing my forehead.

"Morning daddy." I said smiling too while looking at my tray. Sausages, bacon, omelettes, blueberry waffles, shrimp and grits, a few cut up strawberries, blue berries and oranges with a tall glass of orange juice and chocolate chip muffins on the side. Damn. It all looked so good. Too good.

"Aw, you guys didn't have to." I cooed. I'm honestly surprised my dad even cooked this. Usually we have the chef do it or when mama feeling it, she cooks.

"We wanted to baby. Its your last day home, you have to have one more home cooked meal."

"Thanks guys." I said leaning up and kissing Nya and my dad on their cheeks.

"Welcome sissy."

"Come on baby, let's let your sister enjoy her meal." My dad uttered, picking Nya up and swinging her on his back.

She giggled like crazy as they walked out my room, shutting the door behind them. I immediately grabbed my fork and knife and dug into my omelette. It was stuffed with blue cheese, parmesan cheese, spinach, red peppers, onions and a little parsley. When I say those omelettes were everything I mean it.

I continued to enjoy my meal while thinking. It was a little after nine. We didn't leave for the road until six in the afternoon which left me a little time to run some last minute errands. The next day was our first show and I was so excited! It was in San Diego which is still in California, but it was a few hour drive. I was just ready to start tour and turn up.

My phone began to ring as I was finishing the last bit of my breakfast. I was able to eat almost all of it, surprisingly. I picked up my phone to see it was Ray. I answered it, holding it between my ear and shoulder.

"Hello?" I answered, chewing the bacon in my mouth.

"Morning baby, what you up to?"

"Eating breakfast. My daddy made me breakfast this morning." I said with a smile pasted on my face. I really was feeling loved that morning.

"Aww, how cute is that?"

I smacked my lips causing him to laugh.

"I can't stand you, Rayan."

"Mhm, whatever. I just called to check up on you though."He admitted.

"I'm going to see you later."

"See you baby." I hung up the phone, tossing it next to me.

I sat my empty tray on my nightstand and made my way to my bathroom. I had to get cleaned up so I could shoot a few moves and get back in time to finish packing.

Once I got all cleaned up, I threw on a pair of ripped jeans with a sweatshirt and my Jordan's. I pulled my hair into a low messy bun and threw on some glasses. I know I looked crazy today, but oh well.

 I know I looked crazy today, but oh well