Chapter 64

It had been pretty much two weeks since everything went down and I didn't know how to feel. I was regretting like hell what I had said, but at the same time I wanted things to change. When I said I was over that toxic relationship I meant that. I was over Chres and I talking to each other like that. I was over us arguing over bullshit. I was over us being at each other's head. But I wasn't over him. There was no way in hell I could just get over him like that. I still loved him dearly and I still wanted to be with him. I just wanted us to work things out. We had to.

In regards to Chres tho, I hadn't heard from him at all. He hadn't called me, texted me, or even liked my posts on social media like he usually would. I just knew he probably was angry and hurt. In his heart he just knew I would never call things off between us. He knew that I couldn't move on from him. So to see me break up with him probably was surprising and it still probably hadn't properly hit him yet. I knew it would eventually and I also knew we would have to see each other eventually. We were flying home that next day so I knew I would see him then.

This night was the last show before we got a few days off. Like I said before we were spending our few days off in LA before we hopped right back into tour. In the beginning I was excited about this little break. I just knew I was finally about to see my man and family, but now I had all this going on. Chres and I were no longer together and on top of that something was going on with my family. My mind had been twisted for weeks trying to figure out what could possibly be going on. I couldn't wait to get home to find out.

I heard a knock at my dressing room door, snatching me out of my thoughts. I held my silk robe together as I made my way to the door, opening it.

"Oh hey Jake."I said noticing it was Jake at the door.

"Sup Dee."He said as he walked in and I shut the door behind him.

"Shouldn't you be dressed?"Jake questioned since we would be hitting the stage in 15 minutes.

"Yeah, but I needed somebody's thoughts on this outfit. Well bodysuit."I admitted. I had been contemplating for an hour on if I was going to wear it or not.

"Gone slide it on and let me tell you what I think."Jake said as he slid down into his seat, waiting for me to put in on.

I grabbed the bodysuit, heading behind the curtain and closing it after me.

"How was Trevor's performance?"I asked as I put on the bodysuit.

"Dope as always. He gotta chill though, before he send one of these little girls into a heart attack."Jake said making me laugh. They absolutely loved Trevor while we were on tour. Everytime he was on stage those girls would lose it. I mean risking their lives to get to him. The ladies loved him and he put on a damn good show.

"Okay, I just feel like there's a lot going on."I said pulling the curtain back and stepping out so he could get a full look at me. He just stared at me for a few seconds, not saying a word.

"What do you think?"I said as I stood there for a second, allowing him to get a full look at the bodysuit.