Chapter 23

With time passing, I didn't even realize we were one month within tour. So much had happened in just that one month, I was honestly afraid to see what those next few months would uncover.

For those couple of weeks that had pasted, I was focusing on one thing and one thing only which was my career. I let go of all that other bs and negativity and focused on the reason why I was even surrounded by all those people in the first place. Doing that, I felt so much better. I felt rejuvenated and stress free.

Moving on from Rayan was a small process, but I got over it. Once I sat back and thought on it, he wasn't all that for me to be tripping over. Yes, we knew each other for a little minute, but what we had wasn't special. It wasn't something I felt I had to fight for. I know what we had wasn't special because it wouldn't have felt like it felt. I wouldn't have felt like I still was missing something.

Realizing that, I moved on quickly. I let go of him and that little bullshit we had with each other and moved on. He was only lessons. Lessons that I was going to take with me for the rest of my life.

I let out a breath as I removed the gloves from my hands, taking the earbuds from my ears. It was early and I was at the gym in the hotel we were staying at. Most of everyone was still chilling in their rooms, using that free time to their advantage, but I had to get up and go down there. Around that time the gym had been like my right hand. It helped me release so much stress and tension from my body. I had been going so hard in the gym and I loved it.

I grabbed my bag and phone from the bench and headed out the gym. My phone was honestly going crazy that morning. It was all coming from my social media pages. The show the other night had my social media going crazy because it was so good. We killed it, everyone else killed it and the fans loved it.

That tour had honestly been such a relief for me. I was going through so much, but whenever it was time for a show, nothing else meant anything to me. I didn't care about anything but that mic, that stage and my supporters. It was going amazing and I honestly was looking forward to the rest of the tour.

"What you doing up this early?"I asked Jake as I walked into the lobby. He had just walked in and was sweating like he just got a bomb workout in.

"I always go for a run in the morning."He admitted, wiping his face with his shirt.

"You the one I'm surprised to see up."

"Oh whatever, I wanted to workout this morning."I said playfully rolling my eyes since he wanted to be funny. Everybody and their mamas know I will sleep in all day if I could.

"You want to go to Starbucks with me?"I questioned, I was starving and I was feigning for my usual.

"Sure."He let out, pulling his phone from his pocket.

We headed out the front door together, making our way to the Starbucks up the street. It was beautiful out, making my mood rise a bit. Once we got there Jake and I ordered what we wanted, received it before we headed to a table. I didn't hesitate to bite into my sandwich. It was bomb like I expected.

"My bestfriend has been putting in that work. Looking like a snack."I admitted winking at him with a smirk. I couldn't help to notice how ripped Jake had been getting. He had told me he'd been working out more and I honestly could tell. He was seated across from me looking a little buff.