Chapter 26

"We in New Awlins baybeh!"Nae yelled as we walked up the street.

"Yasss, come thru accent!"Shi stated making me bust out laughing.

We were finally in New Orleans. We had been down there a few days and we honestly had been enjoying our selves. The show was that night before and of course it was a success. The fans enjoyed themselves, we enjoyed ourselves as usual. It was just a blast.

At the moment the girls and I had just got done wrapping up our interviews for the day. We had been booked that whole morning and evening and we were now wrapped up. Every thing went pretty well and we now had the day to ourselves.

"What y'all want to do?"Nae asked as we walked up the street.

"I'm hungry."I admitted with a frown.

"Bitch, you always hungry."Shi stated with a smirk making me laugh. She was right and I couldn't even deny it.

"Yeah, I could go for some crawfish right now."Nae admitted with a smile.

"Luckily the restaurants right here."I admitted as I looked ahead of us. The restaurants I had been wanting and craving was right there and I was so ready to head inside. I was starving that day.

The girls and I made our way inside, immediately getting seated in a booth. They took our orders and I didn't hesitate to run it down. I wanted crab legs, shrimp and crawfish with that bomb Cajun seasoning on it. That honestly came through that day. I tore it up.

Once they took our orders and came with our drinks, the girls and I just waited patiently for our food.

"So, are y'all going to Rayan's party tonight or what?"Nae stated with attitude while rolling her yes.

Honestly, after Ray and I broke up she couldn't stand Rayan. Whenever he was around she would roll her eyes. Everytime he called himself talking to her she would walk away. She didn't like him just like I didn't. I love her so much for standing by my side through out all of that and brushing him to the side like she did.

"I mean I don't know. He invited me."Shi stated with a shrug. She disliked him too. She just wasn't that mean to him like Nae was.

"He invited me too, but y'all know we don't rock with him."Nae admitted.

"Yeah, but everybody's going. We will be the only ones not."Shi stated.

Everybody did go to Ray's party that night. Everybody on tour went and he had a few of his people fly in as well. That was the top popping event that night I must admit.

"So, why won't we go?"I asked as I sipped my drink. Shi and Nae both looked at my crazily.

"You would go?"Shi questioned as if it was unbelievable.

"Yeah."I stated with a chuckle.

"Look, just because that bs went down with him and I doesn't mean I can't be around the fool. I told y'all I'm over it. Plus, I'm not going to celebrate his birthday, I'm going to turn up for myself."I admitted.

Rayan didn't invite me to his party. He invited everybody that was on the tour expect me which was petty. I didn't care though. I still showed up to that party, stole the show and had all of them shook. I didn't come to that party for Rayan's whack ass birthday, I came to party. To enjoy myself.