Chapter 38

"Fuck!"Chres yelled out as I continued to ride him like my life depended on it.

Here was one of Chres and I's crazy morning sex sessions. Luckily their wasn't many people at the house that morning cause we were going crazy. We wasn't caring who heard us.

That day marked 6 months of Chres and I being together. I don't know if that's what had us so passionate that morning or what, but we both were into it and loving it. Reflecting on that 6 months with Chres was honestly the best our relationship had ever been. Everything was just so fun and fresh. I was learning new things about him and he was learning new things about me. We were doing new things together and making memories. We were sharing our feelings in ways no one else could get me to share my feelings. I honestly had the best time with him throughout those 6 months.

I let out a breath feeling myself cum and he right after. I leaned down kissing his lips as he gripped my ass in his hand. I climbed off of him, laying on his chest as his arm immediately went around me. We both was out of breath and looking tired.

"You gone be the death of me girl."Chres let out making me giggle.

"Shut up."I said as I traced the tattoo on his chest before standing from the bed.

I slid on my silk robe before making my way into my closet. I grabbed the gift bag from the shelf, going back into my room.

"I got you something."I said with a smile as I climbed in the bed. Chres looked up at me with a surprised face expression.

"Really?"He let out.

"Yeah, open it."I said handing him the bag. He sat up in the bed, taking the bag from me. He slowly opened it as I watched with a smile.

"It being 6 months together I thought I should get you something to express how I feel for you."I admitted.

He opened up the gift box to see a ring. I was shopping with the girls the other day and I honestly didn't know what to get him. I thought about shoes, but then I thought that was too basic. I thought about a chain, but then I thought that doesn't scream "6 months together". I went into Tiffany's and this caught my eye. So, I went with it. That ring was expensive as hell. That was the most I had ever spent on a guy. Chres ass was lucky because I didn't do that type of stuff for every nigga. Y'all see Rayan ain't get shit.

"I just want you to know I do appreciate you and everything you do for me

"I just want you to know I do appreciate you and everything you do for me. Even if I don't tell you this all the time, I do. I appreciate having you in my life. I'm thankful for you and I hope we can get another 6 months in. Do you like it?"I said as I nervously bit my lip since he hadn't said a word yet. He was just examining the ring.