Chapter 10

I sat there looking between the two. Nae's eyes were popped open and she looked like she was ready to pop off at any minute. Oh shit. We hadn't even hit the rode yet and some shit was popping off already. What the hell? I thought we were going to have a good start people. Well obviously I thought wrong.

"I'm talking to you. You come in here all loud and shit. What y'all doing on our bus any way?" Nae stated standing up.

"This ain't y'all bus! We on hea' too!" The girl with the purple hair also know as Babydoll or Breaunna spoke. Her face was all twisted up.

Honestly, I knew they were going to be on tour because Keisha told us. Nae probably forgot she told us. But at the same time I didn't know we had to share a bus with them. No one ever brung that up.

"You can really bring that shit down with all that neck rolling. I don't give a fuck about you or that lil attitude girl." Nae stated with so much bass in her voice. She had me shook at the moment.

"Nae just chill."I said grabbing her, trying to calm her down. If its only one thing I know about Nae, its that she doesn't like when somebody talking to her smart or crazy or when someone think they can just come at her sideways. That will seriously get her fired up and she will be quick to pop off. And we didn't need that happening on the first day of tour.

Nae was breathing heavily and I just knew she was heated. Breaunna and the girl with the blue hair, Zonnique, got a hold of their bags and just made their way to the back. Bahja still stood there with her face tore up. She dropped her bags then crossed her arms while staring at us.

"Is there a problem?"Shi asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Yes it is." She stated, throwing her hair over her shoulder dramatically.

"First off, y'all givin' us these wild ass looks as soon as we step on this damn bus and y'all don't even kno' us. If y'all was confused about some shit y'all could have easily asked instead of comin' at us. Second, we just got hea' and this bitch comin' at me side ways already. I don't play that shit. I don't kno' you and you damn show don't kno' me!"She snapped. I was so shocked I couldn't even speak. I just was blinking hard as hell.

"Bitch? Nun-uh you got my sister fucked up!" Shi spoked, standing up. Nae did the exact same thing, slipping the rubber band from around her wrist and pulling her hair in a ponytail. I was so shocked, I didn't know what to do.

Bahja started yelling back and moving as if she was ready to fight too. Zonnique quickly ran out, grabbing Bahja and she tried to hold her back. I had Shi and Nae hoping my girls wouldn't bounce on this poor girl. She would be taking a L quick.

"Come on Bee, they ain't worth it."Zonnique said dragging her to the back of the bus.

"No bitch, y'all hoes ain't worth it! Y'all better watch who the fuck you playing with before I lay you hoes out!" Nae yelled while trying to get past me, but I wasn't moving.

No doubt I had my girls back, but I didn't need them fighting on the first day. We hadn't even officially started tour yet and they were trying to fight with girls we were on tour with. Sharing a bus with. Keisha would be pissed if she knew this.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked, running my fingers through my hair.

"I don't like them bitches already." Shi said as she paced the floor. Nae crossed her arms while sitting back on the sofa. Her leg was shaking.  I mean she couldn't stop bouncing it.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to have to lay a bitch out. I just know it."Nae admitted while shaking her head.

"Come on y'all, it's suppose to be positive vibes. We can't let them get the best of us." I said, trying to calm them.