Chapter 21

I sat in my hotel room with tears streaming down my face as I stared down at the white marble floor. The pain shot through me quickly as my soul felt like it was burning. Making my heart melt.

It's crazy how much affect a guy has on a girl and they know it. They know they can send a girl on a rampage and that is amusing to them. They love to see us get in our feelings and be all about them because then they have us where they want us. They start doing any and everything because they know you are all about them and you wouldn't go no where. It's fucked up.

I held my swollen bloody hand as someone banged on my door. I felt so weak and fragile, I couldn't even bring myself to stand. I just sat sunken in the bed with my heart broken.

"Dani open the door, I know you in there."Jake stated, but that still wasn't enough to get me up. I literally felt stuck. Stuck in my pain.

"Come on Dee, we need to head to the party. What you still doing in there?"Jake stated. He had no clue what had just went down. He had no clue that I just had my heart snatched and my character broken. He didn't know I just beat the shit out of this ain't shit ass nigga and his bitch.

He began to wiggle the door knob, realizing it was open. He pushed the door open, stepping right in with a smile on his face.

"I been looking all over for you, wassup? What you waiting on? The party over there lit."Jake admitted sounding enthusiastic and happy. The complete opposite of what I was feeling.

The moment I looked up at him his smile fell. It immediately fell once he seen my face. How lost and hurt I looked.

"Aw Dani."Jake let out, making his way to me.

He pulled me in his arms, not asking one question. I broke down right there on his chest. I sobbed and sobbed as tears started soaking his shirt, ruining my makeup in the process. I couldn't even try to hold back, the tears just flowed. He comforted me like he always did, holding on to me like his life depended on it.

I've been in bad relationships before and I never thought I would go through that again. I never thought I would have to feel this pain. This pain from the one that said they love you. This pain from the one you gave your all to. It's just unbelievable.

"Wait, where is this blood coming from?"Jake let out as he looked at his bloody shirt mixed with tears and makeup. That's when he noticed my hand.

"Shit Dee."He stated putting all his attention on my hand. He immediately took off his shirt, wrapping it around my hand tightly.

My hand honestly was bad. It was swollen, bleeding, cuts on it and it felt broken. But at the moment I wasn't worried about that. My mind was racing and the more I thought on the scene, the more things began to hit me. It made no sense how I was about to put things together.

"Wait," I let out stepping away from Jake.

"How do you know what happened?"

"What? Dani, what are you talking about? We need to get you to the hospital, look at your hand."He stated so focused on my hand, but I could tell he was trying to hide something. That made me hurt. Hurt a little worse than the news I just got.

"You knew? You knew didn't you?"I let out with tears immediately building in my eyes. Jake started to look everywhere but at me with guilt written all over his face.