Chapter 39

"I swear to god Prince, if you pull this $400 Brazilian straight one more time, it's going to be your ass."Nae whispered making Prod laugh as we crept up the hallway.

"Shh, she's going to hear y'all."I said trying not to laugh myself. Prince was really getting on Nae's nerves that morning and she was fed up with his ass.

It was now days later and it was my bestie's birthday. Nae, Prod, Prince and I decided to give her a surprise that morning and wake her up. We knew she wouldn't see it coming. Prod pushed the door open with a smirk on his face, looking at Shi still asleep in her bed. We all made our way into her room surrounding her. We waited for Prince to light the candle on the cake and once he did we all began to yell.

"Happy Birthday!"We yelled out as we sprayed her with crazy string and threw confetti at her. Nae and I both jumped on the bed as we laughed, looking like little ass kids.

Shi immediately woke up with a smile covering her face as she rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"You guysss."She let out as she sat up in the bed. She looked surprised and gave us the exact reaction we wanted.

"Happy Birthday baby."Prod let out as he kissed her lips, making her grin even more.

"Thanks babe. You guys are so childish for this."Shi said while shaking her head as she looked at all the confetti and crazy string.

"Childish my ass, you loved this."Nae said with a smirk as she and I climbed out of the bed.

"I did."She said with a smile, licking the icing off her finger.

"Blow the candle out."Prince said as he held the cake near her. Shi closed her eyes and made a quick wish before blowing the candle out.

"Now wasn't that so cute!"Prince said with a smirk as he placed the cake on the nightstand.

"I can not stand you, Prince."Shi said with a giggle.

"My girl is officially 19!"Nae called out with a smirk making Shi grin.

"Finally."Shi let out, throwing her arms up.

"Well get ready chica, we have to head out soon."I told her as Prince, Nae and I headed for the door. Nae and I was treating Shi to this very fancy spa that morning. We were going to have lovely breakfast there, get massages, facials then get our nails and toes done.

We left Shi room, going our separate ways. I decided to make my way to Chres room. I made my way down the hall , opening his door. He was laid in bed, knocked out. The way he was spread out on that bed I knew he was sleeping good. I didn't want to disturb him, I just wanted to let him know I was leaving. I didn't want him wondering where I was.

"Babe,"I let out softly as I sat on the bed. He didn't move one bit. He laid in that same position not saying a word.

"Baby."I called out, softly rubbing his back.

"Huh?"He said with his eyes brows clashed together.

"Hey babe, I just wanted to check on you before I head out."I admitted as he still looked tired as hell. His eyes were barely open.

"Alright, enjoy yourself."He let out in a sleepy tone as I kissed his cheek.

"I will."