Chapter 67

Ending off our first solo headlong tour was emotional for me. I had so many emotions around this time, but I mostly was amazed. I was amazed by the outcome and how great the tour went. To see we had accomplished something so big had me with tears in my eyes. Every single show we had was sold out. We were performing at arenas, having such huge people in the industry coming to see us. I was proud of the girls and I. We had came a long way and reached a spot in our career where there was no turning back. Where the only way ww should've been going is up.

I wiped the tears from my eyes as I stood on stage with the girls, seeing the hundreds of people in the crowd. They all yelled and cheered for us as we just finished our last performance at our last show of tour. I couldn't help to cry seeing how many people had came to our last show. Our whole show was lit that night. Not just for our set, but for everyone's set as well. It was a literal success and I was so thankful

I went to speak on the mic, but I could hear the crowd began to yell even louder, catching our attention. We immediately turned around seeing everyone coming out with a cake. Alix held a big cake in her hands which read "Congrats. I knew they were congratulating us on completing our first solo tour successfully and I was touched by that. Seeing literally everyone that was apart of this tour on stage had me so happy.

"You guyssss."Shi said with a pout looking at everyone.

"I'm honestly at a lost of words right now."I admitted fanning my eyes.

"This....this tour has been a true experience. A good experience. I've had a genuinely good time each and everyday on this tour and I've even made some new friends from this experience. I just want to thank each and everyone of you that's standing up on this stage. Thanks for being apart of something so big in our career. We're so thankful that y'all was part of this and we wouldn't have wanted to do this tour with anyone other than you guys."I said wiping the tears from my eyes as Trevor hugged me, rocking us side to side.

"Yes and we also want to thank you guys."Nae said turning to the crowd and pointing to them. They started to cheer loudly, recording the whole moment.

"We are sooooo thankful for you guys. Words can't even explain. Without you guys there would be no us. Thank you guys for supporting us through all these years. From YouTube videos to billboard charts. Thank you guys for loving us unconditionally and pushing us through every aspect of our career. We will forever be grateful for each and every one of you guys."

"With that being said we wish that you all continue to have an amazing night and cherish these memories for life. We love each and everyone of you guys and thanks for making this tour be one for the books."Shi said making them cheer even more.

We blew the candles out on the cake before everyone began to wave at the audience and exit the stage. Stepping off that stage I still had a smile on my face. We had finally wrapped up tour and was done with work for a while. I felt so blessed to have this little break, lord knows. Only thing on my mind in that moment was Cabo. While everybody else was ready to go home or whatever, me and my girls were ready to go catch a tan on an island.

We all immediately got put into our cars and got in route to the hotel. Once we got to the hotel I didn't hesitate to start getting all my things together. I had no time to waste. We had to be at the airport in a few hours and I still had to get my things together and shower. The whole time I packed my things up I jammed to my music, singing loud as hell as I smiled so hard. I was feeling so good. That show had given me the energy I needed. It had me on a high and feeling good. I was beyond ready for Cabo at this point.