Chapter 29

Even though nobody was watching me, I felt like they were. I felt like everyone was watching my every move and I felt like this because the secret I was holding. I hate holding secrets. I swear, it's the worst feeling ever.

It was now a week or two since my birthday party and things were....odd. Well at least for me it felt odd. Nobody had any clue about Chres and I. Nobody. That all felt odd to me because I was now feeling this guy. This guy pretty much being my ex boyfriends bestfriend. I felt odd because I couldn't go around flaunting myself with this man because I dated his bestfriend. Because I feared what others had to say. Everything had just been feeling odd to me and I didn't know what to do.

"Baby."I called out to Chres, rubbing his chest as I laid in his arms and he slept.

We were in yet another city and I was laid up with this man in my hotel room. Sitting back I'm honestly shocked at the bitch I was becoming. She was bold as hell. It was no way the old Dani would be moving like this.

Honestly, between Chres and I things felt new to me. It felt new to me because I had never dated a guy like Chres before. I never had to hide my relationship. To say the most, I was feeling good at the moment. I was learning more and more about this man everyday and he was honestly a blast to be around. He was like me and that was rare to find someone like me.

He carried himself so low key and kept to himself just like I did. He could hold a conversation and talk about anything other the sun. He was motivating. He made me feel beautiful. Chres never hesitated to tell me how good I looked or how much he love a look on me. He was different. And I was not about to give up a chance of knowing a guy like this just because I dated his friend. Call me whatever you want to call me, but I honestly did like Chres. And the more I got to know him the more I liked him.

"What's up?"He spoke in his sleepy voice, turning me on. That was one of my weaknesses.

"You have rehearsal."I said to him, kissing down his jawline as my hands slid down his chest to his boxers.

"I'm not about to play with your ass Dani, you the reason why I'm late now."Chres stated grabbing my hand and making me laugh.

Honestly, sex with Chres was lit. That's something I can admit about our crazy ass relationship. Since my birthday that year I couldn't keep my hands off of him and he couldn't keep his hands off me. He was bomb and he knew it. He could honestly have you sprung and I low-key think I was. Not even low-key, high key.

"Don't you got something to do too?"Chres asked as he looked down at me.

"Yeah, we have a meeting about the album release party."I admitted with a grin, pushing my hair out my face. We had finally figured out our album cover and it was now time for the album release party. Keisha wanted us all to meet up and go over it. We were focused on having the party towards the end of tour and I was so ready for this. That was a big step in our career and our fans were waiting on that.

"Does your hand still hurt?"Chres asked, taking my hand into his as he examined it.

A few weeks after the whole incident with Rayan and Zonnique I had got my cast removed. The doctor told me my hand was doing fine and it healed nicely, but of course my wild ass had got into another fight right after. I didn't fracture it or anything again, but I was receiving pain. It was hurting for a while, but luckily it was not any more. I needed that hand more than anything during tour.