☆5☆

Its been a week or so since I had my small breakdown with Michael and it feels like he' the only thing on my mind. When we talk, my heart races like I had just done a marathon. When we make eye contact, heat rises into my face. To be quite frank, I hated it. It felt like I was back in highschool, swooning over the star football player while I cheer from out in the crowd.

Most of the time, I tried to ignore these feelings. No point in acting on them unless I want to get bitch slapped in the face by Lindsay. Besides, Lindsay was nice. We aren't exactly friends because we work in two different places in the office, but we were always friendly towards one another when we did see each other.

I was currently working on editing one of the latest GTA 5 Lets Play when a tap on my shoulder made me loose my focus. I glance over to see Gavin in my peripheral, causing me to quickly pause the video.

"Hey, the guys and I are heading to lunch, wanna join?" He asks as I slide my headphones down onto my neck. I look to my computer and bite my lip before turning back to him. 

"Nah, I'm almost done with editing this video." I tell him and his eyebrows furrow slightly.

"You sure love?" He asks and I simply nod.

"Yeah, if anything I'll get some snack from the kitchen. You all have fun though." I say with a smile and he nods before making his way out of the office.

Once I heard the door shut, I slip my headphones on and went back into my work mode. Twenty minutes go by and a small paper ball smack the back of my head, making me jump in my seat. I turn and see Ryan at his desk, smirking at me.

"Why?" I ask, slipping my headphones down onto my neck as I turn towards him.

"I was calling your name, but you weren't paying attention." He chuckles slightly and I roll my eyes.

"It's called working, you should try it sometime." I retort, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I work." He says, his tone becoming defensive, causing me to laugh.

"You keep telling yourself that Rye." I chuckle, turning back around in my seat.

"Hey, how about you and I go out to lunch." He says before I could slip my headphones back on. I turn back towards him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why didn't you guy with the guys?" I ask and he simply shrugs, that same damn smirk on his face.

"To be honest, I rather go with you then five men." He chuckles, though I wasn't exactly sure where he was going with that, I still felt heat rise up into my cheeks.

"Not to burst your bubble, but I'm not that hungry." I tell him, causing his face to falter for a second before regaining his composure.

"If you want, we can get coffee. I know a great café not too far from here." He offers and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach begin to fly about. 

"Alright, lets go Haywood." I smile, his smirk growing at my answer. I stood up from my seat, shoving my phone and wallet into my back pocket before following him out of the office.

We walk into the lobby, passing by Kara who was eating a salad at her desk. She glances up at me, her eyebrows raising in the process as I give her a big, toothy smile. Ryan pulls the door open for me, gesturing his hand out as if he were knight.

"Aren't you a gentlemen." I chuckle, walking out the front door. He follows close behind me before leading the way to his car. 

"Only for the pretty girls" He smirks as we make our way to his car. I feel my cheeks flush once we got to his car, he unlocks it and the two of us quickly get inside.