☆13☆

"Ryan, fuck off!" I yell, running away from Ryan's minecraft character as he chased me through the woods of Achievement City.

"Never!" He yells, chuckling as we somehow end up passing by Gavin.

"Save me Gavin!" I say, barely getting the words out before Gavin lets out a shriek as Ryan instantly kills him with his diamond sword.

"Gavin you fucking suck." I chuckle, trying my best to parkour my way to freedom, that is, until my phone started to go off. 

The guys all announce that a phone was going off as I try and control my character with one hand, using the other to grab my phone. After Ryan got his first hit, I gave up and dropped my controller onto my desk and let Ryan kill me off.

"Fuck you Ryan." I say and he laugh manically as I pull off my headphones and answer the call.

"Hello!" I say cheerfully, not bothering to check the ID before answering.

"Hey sweetie." The sweet familiar voice replies. My mouth drops but I quickly close it, standing up and heading over to the office door.

"H-Hey" I say, scratching the back of my neck as the guys announce that I'm taking a call.

"Who you talking to Gracie!" Gavin asks as I reach the door.

"None of your business you fuck!" I sing, pulling the door open and walking out as the guys laugh.

"I didn't raise my daughter with that language." Mom scolds playfully as I laugh slightly.

"You just have to put people in their places sometimes." I chuckle and she laughs.

"I'm only kidding dear." She says "So, talk to me. Tell me how life is right now." She continues and I can imagine her sitting down in her favorite seat, crossing her legs like she always did when she talked on the phone.

"It's great Mom, I got a job at Dad's company. It's not my dream job, but I love it." I say and she hums softly.

"You were always my little go getter, you never gave up on your dreams. Even if you weren't good at it." She says and I smiled brightly.

"I moved out of Dads house and I'm currently living with a friend." I say and I her hear gasp.

"A friend you say?" She asks and I can practically see her wiggling her eyebrows.

"Not that kind of friend, he has a girlfriend." I say, rolling my eyes.

"But you do have an interest in someone, don't you?" She asks with a serious tone. I bite my lip, the thought of Ryan coming to mind and warming my heart.

"Yeah, yeah I do actually." I smile, leaning up against the wall as she squeals.

"Oh honey, tell me everything!" She yells and I chuckle.

"Okay, but you can't tell Dad. He doesn't know and I'm not sure how he's gonna take it yet." I say in a small voice, in case anyone was listening.

"Honey, your Dad and I haven't spoken in three years." She says in a deadpanned voice and I simply roll my eyes.

"Still Mom. Anyways, his name's Ryan." I say, twirling my hair in my hands.

"Ryan huh? Coworker?" She asks

"Yup" I say as a smile creeps up on my face

"How long have you been dating?" she asks

"Five months the twenty-first." I say and she squeals once more.

"Oh honey I'm so happy for you." She gushes and I feel my cheeks glow red.

"Tell me more about him." She demands and I laugh.